Car Picture Thread

African

imgp1370.jpg

My new baby I picked up a couple months ago. 2001 Prelude SE, love it to death. Still have my ratty little civic.

Looks clean.

I currently have 2x 4th Gens, a '94 and a '93 in various stages of restoration and work.

My sister totaled the '94 and the '93 has a ways to go, but it looks like I'll be rebuilding the '93 and my dad probably wants to restore the '94 and swap a Forester with me.

I like the clean stock look with the tasteful lip kit, she's beautiful, keep her that way!

Also, Prelude Online is a great resource. And, at least in my case, I'm part of the Chicago Prelude Club as it is local to me.

Oh trust me when I say this thing is in good hands. Had 131000km on it when I got it, 140k now. I`ve since done a timingbelt&water pump change and full tune up before I put it away for the winter. Garage kept by an old man, only owner bought it brand new in 2001. Never seen snow or salt, words can`t express how perfect this car is. :) Paid a good amount for it, but its totally worth it. I got plans to make it a huge NA monster.

The civic is now the winter beater, I swapped out the d16 for a b18 over the summer. Made that car so much more enjoyable :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Uploadinng pics when i get home but

2002 F150 FX4 SuperCab XLT with the triton V8

Westin bull bar

6" BDS suspension lift

35" Nitto terragrappler tires

16" eagle alloy rrims

alpine stereo

Chrome boards

smoke background halo proj headlights and led tailss

camo interior

Dual flow masters for that sexy roar

6" nitrogen skyjacker shocks

15hp/15torqque chip

Peerfect bod with no scrathes. It isnt a street queen though nd sees a lot of mud. Burried it to the frame few times. Uploadin pics and vids after work

Westin bull bar

6" BDS suspension lift

16" eagle alloy rrims

alpine stereo

Chrome boards

camo interior

15hp/15torqque chip

Peerfect bod with no scrathes. It isnt a street queen though nd sees a lot of mud. Burried it to the frame few times. Uploadin pics and vids after work

myf150.jpg

mudtruck.jpg

Westin bull bar

6" BDS suspension lift

16" eagle alloy rrims

alpine stereo

Chrome boards

camo interior

15hp/15torqque chip

myf150.jpg

mudtruck.jpg

Blowin pits with your your headlights on? The fuck, dude? That shit would get beer bottles chucked at your daily driver out here in the sticks.

You aren't a real hillbilly, are you?

Thats not a fuckin Ford.

azkf8.jpg

5jo83.jpg

Thats a fuckin Ford.

Shiny lil truck though. It's pretty. Did your girlfriend get mad when you drove her truck through that puddle?

myf150.jpg

mudtruck.jpg

I like your style.

ty. Its my everyday so i try not to beat it up too much.

Had a chance to get a 79 ford with a 400 big blick, 4spd, 12" lift on 39.5" boggers for 2200 but passed up sadly.

Not even gonna reply to the tard below you

Bahhh....was just bustin yer balls for having your headlights on.....just fuckin with ya buddy. I used to have a daily driver on 38's and I know the feeling when you take it on the trail. Not the kind of truck you bounce off trees.

myf150.jpg

mudtruck.jpg

I like your style.

ty. Its my everyday so i try not to beat it up too much.

Had a chance to get a 79 ford with a 400 big blick, 4spd, 12" lift on 39.5" boggers for 2200 but passed up sadly.

Not even gonna reply to the tard below you

Bahhh....was just bustin yer balls for having your headlights on.....just fuckin with ya buddy. I used to have a daily driver on 38's and I know the feeling when you take it on the trail. Not the kind of truck you bounce off trees.

Haha. Tryin to keep it n shape. Maybe some local shows soon. Just got hired at ford buildin trucks in louisville so ill have a toy here soon