• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here is some more fun.

Here is another of my wagon

IMGP0082e.jpg

And the infamous honda that has all kinds of issues...yes its rough but its also 20 years old.

IMGP0088e.jpg

IMGP0087e.jpg

IMGP0086.jpg

IMGP0090.jpg

The actual odometer reading right now on it.

Stay tuned I intend to take some pics of my moms new cobalt and there blazer....my dads newer cobalt and his vette....and my 98 cavalier.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Ill play.

1998 VW Jetta GL(recently totalled):

img012smallyk1.jpg

2003 VW Jetta GL(the replacement, just got it, still workin on gettin it to baller status):

newdub005oz2.jpg

i believe im due for an update. ive had the car for about 6 months now and this is as far as i could get with it before winter is soon to be upon us. wheels shall have to wait till spring '08 i guess, cant rock 18s/19s in a wisconsin winter and im still not decided on what set i want to go with. and as for the rest of the stuff i want to buy, well ill prob just stock up on it over winter and have a mound of parts laying in my garage waiting to get installed when the snow melts, its a lovely sight in my opinion.

83007026choppedoh3.jpg

83007033qk8.jpg

83007042jd7.jpg

83007047vb0.jpg

82107027se8.jpg

and heres for you mr. hatman :o....

vwvf7.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

94 Honda del sol with motor swap and lots of work... 330 whp. 3 inches off the ground. full 2.25 exhaust (custom) short ram intake, all strut bars, performance control arms, remapped ecu,short throw shifter, jdm carbon shift knob, carbon dash insert, b20b motor!!! 2.0 vtech 4 cylinder all motor build. 10 second del sol :(

WILL PUT PICS UP AS SOON AS MY COMP STOPS BEING RETARDED!

got stupid dial up on this comp soooo as soon as the pictures are done being uploaded ill be able to get the pics up... i have a few :p

• 1 month later...

The inside of my jeep (since the outside looks like crap after not having a bath in AGES.)

IMG_0032.jpg

notice my nice 400watt cd player/radio thingy that I can manage to set the correct time on (its an hour early)

view out the back hatch

IMG_0035.jpg

R Jeep GC 93

p.s. these are from last year, it was like 55 degrees in the middle of winter, and I just got outa class, took a nap in my car, and then headed home with the worst bed-hair in history.

it looks comfy as hell

it is.

94 Honda del sol with motor swap and lots of work... 330 whp. 3 inches off the ground. full 2.25 exhaust (custom) short ram intake, all strut bars, performance control arms, remapped ecu,short throw shifter, jdm carbon shift knob, carbon dash insert, b20b motor!!! 2.0 vtech 4 cylinder all motor build. 10 second del sol -_-

WILL PUT PICS UP AS SOON AS MY COMP STOPS BEING RETARDED!

got stupid dial up on this comp soooo as soon as the pictures are done being uploaded ill be able to get the pics up... i have a few :)

Is it the carbon fibre shift knob that adds all that horse power or is it the strut bars? Del Slows are pieces of shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually i own 2 hondas (92 accord (red one) and a 95 civic blue one) and a stang :)

stang.jpg

Likey

coreyspicks029.jpg

coreyspicks030.jpg

coreyspicks037.jpg

coreyspicks033.jpg

coreyspicks035.jpg

coreyspicks036.jpg

built motor complete 2 1/2" exhaust w/ header, complete fuel injection and fuel pump injectors etc etc. body kit, konig rims, lambo, doors, complete custom stereo..

red honda i got stopped and got caught w/out catylityc converter and got a fine unless i had one installed so there is a cat in there B)

Heres blue honda motor

coreyspicks025.jpg

coreyspicks024.jpg

IM000608.jpg

Will post pics of my next project (blue honda just had fenders replaced and front bumper re-fiberglassed because i unfortunately hit a deer lol) new angel eye headlights and hood replaced but running low on $$ for the BMW Blue paint lol.. Blue honda has lambo doors custom stereo including sunken in amp rack in trunk w/ 1500watt MMATS class D single channel 1ohm stable w/ 2x MMATS 12" p3.0 subwoofers custom built box w/ port cap and battery hidden behind box and all.

Next Project is a 1993 Honda Civic SI (no front fenders on it took lambo hinges off and has a busted out rear left window but its starting to come that way :D

anyways all 3 hondas have complete suspensions w/ strut tower bars adjustable coil overs the works and blue honda is running a 100shot of NX :) w/ pretty built motor for now i dont run the bottle alot till i get all the kinks worked out and can get a turbo out of a wrx sti to get custom installed for it and then ill have full out bad ride :)

Both hondas are running DUAL Ractive Exhausts w/ 2 1/2" pipe from front to back..

Notice the stang sits a little lower also :) had replaced the springs all the way around to drop it around 2.5-3.0 " and full flowmaster exhaust :)

LMK if you guys like what you see.. :)

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

My cars ( I know, addicted to Neon's... )

My 97 DOHC MTX Neon Daily Driver :

SDC10252.jpg

SDC10253.jpg

My 1995 DOHC MTX Drag car, and that's a factory color paint by the way. All Motor Build, heading for 220 WHP this summer.

Oopsies.jpg

This is my Turbo drag car, don't really like turbo cars tho. 50 Trim Garret Turbo, Forged bottom end 8.8:1 compression, built head, ran 12.9 on 1/4th mile last summer.

5500_137947742672_622297672_3125628.jpg

5500_137947787672_622297672_3125629.jpg

HPIM0455.jpg

And finally, the Turbo Daily Driver... 2005 American SRT-4. Stage WTF?

SDC10290.jpg

SDC10223.jpg

SDC10225.jpg

253413_29361.jpg

284454_29361.jpg

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...