Sign in to follow this  
tenjuna

My Dad Just Died

wow..im sorry to hear that...idk what i would do if my father died....take as much time off as needed....and once agien im sorry to hear that.

Sudden loses are the worst, take as long as you need and while your struck with grief I'm sure, just remember the goods things about your father and spend time with your family.

the death of a father is certainly painful, but a lot of growth and understanding comes from it (at least that's what happened to me when my dad died in 05). i know you will become stronger and give even more love to your wife and kids and cherish the time you have with them, since nobody is immune to the convoluted workings of nature. It's quite a grounding experience indeed.

im sry to hear that. my dad is also dead. but he killed himself unlike ur dad and i was only 13. its hard growing up without a dad but just be glad urs was there for all the time before unlike mine ><. also sry agian for your dad, if there is anything i can do plz pm me.

Im very sorry to hear that. Im very close to my dad, and if he were to die on me it would be hard to recover from it. My condolences to you and your family Cain. Just know you've got us here to cheer you up if need be.

I somehow thought this appropriate, yet ironic:

Veni Sancte Spiritus, reple tuorum corda fidelium: et tui amoris in eis ignem accende.

We love you, Cain.

God bless.

::hugs::

Sorry Cain. You have my deepest, most sincere condolences. We love you. :)

Just remember that your father is in a better place now, sleeping with the angels. It is us left behind who suffer, not him. He is at peace.

"Death is not extinguishing the light;

it is putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."

The last term, I learned a sentence in my psychology program, wich I am trying everyday to deal with it. The situation you are currently living is perfect for your self development. This situation is made for you, no one else. We are humans, yes it may be hard, but you will grow from this experience.

My sincere condolences, Steven.

"They shall grow not old,

As we who are left grow old:

Age shall not weary them,

Nor the years condemn,

At the going down of the sun

And in the morning

We will remember them"

-- Laurence Binyon (1869-1943)

I know this is a poem for the fallen in war, but I found that it applies to other situations too. I'm so sorry for your loss Cain. Chin up big guy, know that there are people who support you and are here for you.