Killuminatti Gets Raped

Personally, I can do without all the chest thumping "I'm betters than you" bullshit. Who really cares. Its like so many people don't seem to play this game for fun anymore. Its all about BM and bragging rights. With all the dupes, third party programs, ebay bought items and purchased HRs, none of it means shit for nuttin.

Who really cares if your pixels are "better" than someone else's. The only thing worse than a sore loser, is a sore winner.

Pally owns up to needed Juvs, aa, and life tap to kill me while in a 4 on 1.GG, Publings gettting better and better.

http://img95.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshot026qh3.jpg

Btw...notice in s/s as he says that im fully geared..

man what is that? I see that kind of crap everytime I mf in pub duel games. ROFL theres so much i cant even see where i tele! I need to squelch all of em. why post an SS of you getting owned? and who cares man? this is a game. Get a girlfriend and brag about it...looks much better. :p

This almost wants to make me re-install d2, remake my smiter, and kick your ass.

as is. Ill just sit here and laugh, and bask in the knowledge that I to raped clan sv, konivicted (yea, I remember dueling you, you cried alot. And then you called in two wind druids to help you. They died. It was hilarious.) and hundreds of other "clans" and people on bnet.

So lets just leave it at that, bragging is moronic and should be limited to:

A. Killing 7 "Godly" people (in a 1 vs 7) duel.

Damn, I do miss dueling...somewhat...