I Need Your Opinion

tenjuna

What to do with the site?  

209 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gunna go with #4, the site wouldnt be what it is without you around. #1 isnt a bad idea but personaly i dont think the forums would be much if you leave. im hoping you decide #4 in the end no matter what the vote count is, half these kids dont know you or what you have done for this site so its only logical for them to choose the first one. either way ill be going where you go but i am not personaly ready to completely quit d2 so im hoping you will set up a d2 forum no matter what you choose.

Tenjuna:

Seriously, i think the poll was a bad idea.

What do you think we will? Everyone here plays diablo and like it as it is. Humans do not like change which has been proven.

The majority will pick 1. Even if u didnt do it the majority would pick 1.

I think the best would be 3. But that would be very annoying to do.

The best choice for you is doing tenjuna.com for advertisement.

Warsguild.com is a good idea though. Because u will be able to love it more. Poeple will come not for the name but for the trading.

:)

Guest PacmanXSA

Cain, if you're moving on, we would be happy to help you with your endeavour.

Please also note that if you're giving up on the diablo trading, we still support a fully functional D2 clan as well as trading forums.

Either way, myself and my team can probably be of some help to ya if you need it getting setup.

Pac

• Site Owner

Please also note that if you're giving up on the diablo trading, we still support a fully functional D2 clan as well as trading forums.

Either way, myself and my team can probably be of some help to ya if you need it getting setup.

Pac

somehow I knew this was going to start happening.

no, the site is not going anywhere and we do not need anyone to take it over.

already had 50 people ask me that.

Guest PacmanXSA

Pac

somehow I knew this was going to start happening.

no, the site is not going anywhere and we do not need anyone to take it over.

already had 50 people ask me that.

Well whatever baby, just offering my services if needed :)

Pac

Tenjuna~

My recommendation as much as I don't want to say it, but I definitely think will benefit the site most is #2. For multiple reasons.

1. I give Tony all the credit for getting this site going and life but we know that you did most of the behind the scenes stuff and as Tony faded away you took over. This site is part of you for sure and losing you would be detrimental to its future.

2. D2 is going to die out. I think that you can draw in a large enough crowd to get the other game you are interested in. That will allow the forum to expand into one of the elites for gaming.

3. I love www.tenjuna.com and I go pretty regularly. My concern is drawing members there that do not have much faith. This is of course if you are looking at drawing more of a crowd.

Any way I look at it. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Timm

Guest PacmanXSA
Stay with dtrades until we at least find out how Guild Wars is gonna be. No, don't partner with Brook (fag) or Pac (sorry Pac, but jsp is slow as molasses).

Please note that I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with d2jsp, and it's been that way for awhile baby :)

Siggy?

Pac

i voted #3. gaming in General

reasons-

people are branching out from diablo and playing new games

but alot of people still Love to play d2.

with a gaming community it will support all the peoples gaming habits :)

the site would be more open to MORE people that would like to register and join.

most of us know eachother on dtrades and we have a "community"

this is one of the reasons i dont like to post much on other sites because it takes a while to get to know people and also to get known.

yes it might take quite a bit of work, but in the end the results will be worth it

or #4 :lol:

• Site Owner
yea #1 best choice ... 73 ppl voted for 1

look guys, I asked for your opinion on what to do, NOT your opinion on the results.

mastercavis and Comm the 2 of you are pissing me off real bad...I suggest you stfu before I hand out bans.

this is part of the reason I am quitting anyway, is people like you.

:)

Seriously though people, dont just be thinking of yourselves, think of how many hours he spends already trying to make this site what it is and how little appreciation the majority of you give him. You sound like assholes when your in here with no clue about whats going on yet your trying to tell him what you think is best for him or what you think he should be doing to better help you. All he wants is you opinion on what should happen to dtrades, not what game he should be going to or why he shouldnt be quiting or what you wish he would stick around and do.

i personally say make it tenjuna.com with WoW, D2 and a GW section. not to make you sound egomaniacal, bu althiough without us the site would be nothing, without you, we wouldnt even have a site. so not only as recognition ( which you dont need, (youre Tenjuna :) )but it would be easier for some because on occasion, i visit tenjuna.com and see whats new with it. just my two cents.