Robfish says hi!

Robert

Go do the Staff Christmas Gift Exchange now.

I refuse to accept you as a person until you do.

P.S. Hows Stout?

Actually i'm not going to stout, i'm taking a year off and just working and shit. I'm moving to Maryland actually next month, woot woot, can't wait. And i refuse to do that christmas thing cuz last year i never got my present!

And no i won't be making a come back, i'm still sucked into the WoW world. This whole grind to High Warlord thing takes a lot of your time.

And hi2u sky, long time no talk!

Nader, there is no more bg section from what i see so we can't do it! Cuz this whole "flaming" rule thing.

P.S. Hows Stout?

Actually i'm not going to stout, i'm taking a year off and just working and shit. I'm moving to Maryland actually next month, woot woot, can't wait. And i refuse to do that christmas thing cuz last year i never got my present!

And no i won't be making a come back, i'm still sucked into the WoW world. This whole grind to High Warlord thing takes a lot of your time.

Nader, there is no more bg section from what i see so we can't do it! Cuz this whole "flaming" rule thing.

hmm you can still make it in general chat ><

P.S. Hows Stout?

Lame ass.

Who was sending you your present?

And make the man thread here just make sure they have clothes on...

When are we compiling out "Hottest Guys at Dtrades" poll?!?!?!

can i be in the poll?

_1201949_jackson150kid.jpg

i'm h.o.t.

hot

No. The poll will consist of TheLugz and Cain <_<

fyi, spamming for post is for losers

Cain would probably win the contest anyway.

Spamming for Post Count is fun for you African.

Welcome Back, Rob. ^_^

oh no, a flame from a suck up

can i be in the poll?

i'm h.o.t.

hot

Welcome Back, Rob. ^_^

Noone here asked for their ass kissed yet. Go away.

can i be in the poll?

i'm h.o.t.

hot

Welcome Back, Rob. ^_^

Lol. ISO Warn, Clayton? No BG, Aww. I won't lower my standards to touch you... even if you <3 me before. AAC all the way, right?

I don't suck up. That's your job. Being you're a Jr Mod, Why don't you keep this topic actually on topic? I didn't flame you anyway. You started the flames.

can i be in the poll?

i'm h.o.t.

hot

Welcome Back, Rob. ^_^

Lol. ISO Warn, Clayton? No BG, Aww. I won't lower my standards to touch you... even if you <3 me before. AAC all the way, right?

I don't suck up. That's your job. Being you're a Jr Mod, Why don't you keep this topic actually on topic?

i didn't need to suck up for jrmod. my job isnt to keep threads on topic. its to help and report stuff for real mods to do something about it.

if im a suck up, then what does that make you for "asking" tenjuna to not allow anymore posting about you in bg?

can i be in the poll?

i'm h.o.t.

hot

Welcome Back, Rob. ^_^

I don't suck up. That's your job. Being you're a Jr Mod, Why don't you keep this topic actually on topic?

i didn't need to suck up for jrmod. my job isnt to keep threads on topic. its to help and report stuff for real mods to do something about it.

if im a suck up, then what does that make you for "asking" tenjuna to not allow anymore posting about you in bg?

lol... whatever African. You're a "JR MOD" than it's your job to help mods. You report stuff, I do too. You help, I do too. Great.

I mentioned the BG a few months ago. Cain held a meeting, if you remember, and decided to move it to another site. Take it up with him if you have problems with it. It's not my issue to deal with. I want the site to be better. Why not make suggestions to help in the effort to make it better?

As for anymore posts, why not talk to Robfish, It's his thread. :p

PM Me if you need to contact me anymore.

What happened in this bloody mess? I don't think you can warn me paul, throw me a twinkie. Change your ugly name btw, everyone knows microsoft > nintendo. Hai Kelly. Btw this was a thread that was posted to say hi, I don't know how you can get anymore off topic than that. Hi.

No idea how. Wasn't me though.

I heard about Robfish before from Sky. When we were actually running the leveling service full force, I heard about how they had one together. I thought I'd say hi to him.. being I did hear good things about him.

woah woah woah, off topic now. This post is about me, no one else, k thanks!

And if anyone is gonna abuse their powers its me! I was the only one that did that, bwuahaha!!!

and hello to some new faces, and sky never told me about this other leveling service...was he cheating on me?!

Yes he cheated on you with Alina, we ran a lvl service for a bit but I got tired of doing all the work <_<

woah woah woah, off topic now. This post is about me, no one else, k thanks!

And if anyone is gonna abuse their powers its me! I was the only one that did that, bwuahaha!!!

and hello to some new faces, and sky never told me about this other leveling service...was he cheating on me?!

You weren't around when we started the level service. Lies Paul, all the work? Riiiiight.

woah woah woah, off topic now.  This post is about me, no one else, k thanks!

And if anyone is gonna abuse their powers its me!  I was the only one that did that, bwuahaha!!!

You weren't around when we started the level service. Lies Paul, all the work? Riiiiight.

<_< Ok so Brian did some too ^_^

And if anyone is gonna abuse their powers its me!  I was the only one that did that, bwuahaha!!!

Yes he cheated on you with Alina, we ran a lvl service for a bit but I got tired of doing all the work ^_^

You never once complained about doing work Paul so hush. =P

Complaining was my job...but anyway! Welcome back Robfish -- I'm sure a lot of the other members here would be more than happy to play with you on WoW, assuming they play on your server. <_<

you in college now? >_>

Was, dropped out after a semister.