1.11 Stupidkid's Frenzy/WW PvM Guide

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

A Frenzy/Ww Barb build is really only good for pvm fighting. It is extremely fun and has my vote for the #1 more fun effective pvm char.

Skills

Put 1 in each of these skills

Combat Skills:

Bash-Stun-Concentration-Beserk-DoubleThrow-Double Swing-Leap-LeapAttack-Wirlwind.

WarCries:

Howl-Taunt-War Cry-BattleCry-BattleCommand

Masteries:

Increased Speed-Increased Stamina-IronSkin-Natural Resistance

Max These Skills

Battle Orders

Shout

Axe Mastery

Frenzy

Stats

You should be able to easily pulll off base strength so you can pump everything into vatal

Strength-None

Dexterity-None

Vatal-Dump

Energy-none

At lvl 85 my barb has 601 Vatal

Gear

Helm: Ber'd Arreats

Armor: Enigma (low strength require armor)

Boots: Rare Dupe/treks (or ik boots)

Gloves: Rare Crafted 20 ias/lifeleech/stats/life/knockback (or Ik Gloves,Drac)

Belt: 40/15 Dungos

Ring1: 5% bk ring (or viper whorl/ nice stat/ll/life/ar/res ring

Ring2: Perfect Ravenfrost

Ammy: Gale Shell

Weapon1 switch: Hoto or +3 Warcry weapon or Cta

Weapon2 switch: Hoto or +3 Warcry weapon or Cta

Mercenary

Since your gear consists on using 2x ebotdz's it is only logical to use the following merc and gear.

Merc: Act one Bow (fire or ice)

Gear:

Um'd Shaft

Um'd Gaze

"ice" Bow (non amazon only)

"faith" bow (non amazon only)

The merc is NOT for killling, it is simply used for the given aura. With the selected gear the merc should rarely die, unless you let it.

Charms

Barb Torch

Anni

Damage/Life Charms

Resist Charms

Goals For This Character:

High Damage

Cannot be Frozen

31% Dr. Pretty much highest u can get with a setup (enigma/dungos/Arreats)

12k + Defense

6k+ Life

Life Leech

86% Fhr Bp

PvM Fighting Strats

Fighting Pvm is quite fun, and easy. When battling a big group of monsters, Wirlwind through a few times, then use frenzy to kill them off. Frenzy almost works like zeal in which when your surrounded by a group of monsters, you will attack several of them with your swings. You can use War Cry when dealing with Monsters who cast IM, or just general groups of monsters.

I set my hot keys like this:

Left side: Frenzy

Right side:

f2-Double Swing

f3-WirlWind

f4-TelePort

f5-Battle Command

f6-Battle Orders

f7-Shout

f8-War Cry

f9-Howl

PvP Dueling

Yes, you can use this barb for pvp dueling however you wont be using frenzy, only wirlwind. I suggest only dueling other melee unless you can scrap together good bvc gear.

Gear to keep in stash for dueling melee:

Angelic Ammy

Angelic Ring

Cham/Jah Stormshield

Highlords Ammy

Fortitude Armor

Final Thoughts

If your bored with the game and maybe just want to make a fun char for helping friends or baaling or what not, i highly suggest this char. With the load of Life Leech and Mass Life it is really hard to actually ide with this build.

If any questions/comments just ask

What's your life/damage/defence/ar on your barb?

Life-6.2k defense

Defense-12k

Ar (dont really needed too much)-ww-5.4k frenzy 8.2k

Damage-WW-1-3k

-Frenzy-1-4k

Can you kill people easily? :p

does very sound good?

Also I have very crappy charms. no 32020s no good good melee either.

Edit

do u mean kill people as in pvp? ive killed hammerdins/orb sorc/fire sorc/zealers/ww barbs/conc barbs/ basically alot. u just have to know your limits.

ive actually used frenzy in pvp and survived lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Grief/Lwz would own ubers more than double Ebotdz

More damage and more CB.

I'm using Beast zerk + Doomz OR Ebotz on my pvm Frenzy.

Until 2 minutes ago I was going beast/doom but I think I might switch the doom for an ebotdz.

This build isent really just for ubers....and i never meant it to be for ubers in the first place.

see the thing is, if u read, using ebotdz/beast or ebotdz/doom comepltly sucks!....

first, doom/beast's durrability depleat so fast. Second just use the merc setup i made. You get tons mmore damage and still the aura u prefer.....+ ebotdz stats are AWESOme for pvp...

30all stats

life leech

More damage and more CB.

Until 2 minutes ago I was going beast/doom but I think I might switch the doom for an ebotdz.

This build isent really just for ubers....and i never meant it to be for ubers in the first place.

see the thing is, if u read, using ebotdz/beast or ebotdz/doom comepltly sucks!....

first, doom/beast's durrability depleat so fast. Second just use the merc setup i made. You get tons mmore damage and still the aura u prefer.....+ ebotdz stats are AWESOme for pvp...

30all stats

life leech

I'm doing a PvM build, I'm sick of all the pvp bullshit you see in pub games.

I'm going for an Ebotdz + Beastz. I was taking doom for the aura but I'll just get an a2 def merc.

The grief/lwz option was just a suggestion for those who want to uber trist with a frenzy barb.

More damage and more CB.

30all stats

life leech

I'm doing a PvM build, I'm sick of all the pvp bullshit you see in pub games.

I'm going for an Ebotdz + Beastz. I was taking doom for the aura but I'll just get an a2 def merc.

The grief/lwz option was just a suggestion for those who want to uber trist with a frenzy barb.

mmm i meant to say PVM. sorry.

• 1 month later...
Should you try and use the Highlords for more Deadlystrike? just wondering, since gale shells are kinda hard to get anyways, atmas could be better with amp curse?

its pvm....monsters die quickly enough, i dont think highlords would be that much better. same with amp, by the time you cast, the monsters are dead.

i think very high damage is more important.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...