Why terrorists hate America.

Ebola

If its not on Fox news I wont believe it, because Fox news is the only true blue American news.

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

He noticed me, afk it's getting hot in here.

I say we march on Washington to push forth a bill that all born Americans who are of European decent and White can carry pistols on the plane. Well as long as they are conservative.

If its not on Fox news I wont believe it, because Fox news is the only true blue American news.

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

I say we march on Washington to push forth a bill that all born Americans who are of European decent and White can carry pistols on the plane. Well as long as they are conservative.

..and carry liquids onto planes...and toothpaste....

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

Nah guy just pistols.

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

Only terrorists use toothpaste.. ARE YOU A TERRORIST?

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

What I don't get about that is why would you need toothpaste in your carryon? You gonna brush your teeth on a plane? It's dumb you can't bring your own drinks on though... ^_^

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

What I don't get about that is why would you need toothpaste in your carryon? You gonna brush your teeth on a plane? It's dumb you can't bring your own drinks on though... :p

This man is true American. FUCK ALL YOU TOOTHPASTE LOVING TERRORISTS ^_^

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

What I don't get about that is why would you need toothpaste in your carryon? You gonna brush your teeth on a plane? It's dumb you can't bring your own drinks on though... :p

how does toothpaste make you a terrorist?

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

I R CANUCK! ^_^

:crai:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No spin zone.

I know guy.

OMG

What I don't get about that is why would you need toothpaste in your carryon? You gonna brush your teeth on a plane? It's dumb you can't bring your own drinks on though... <_<

This man is true American. FUCK ALL YOU TOOTHPASTE LOVING TERRORISTS :D

how does toothpaste make you a terrorist?

It can be explosive material.. I.E plastique

or our endless opportunities, freedom of speech, and general ability to do whatever the hell we want

alot of americans are fat lazy assholes - but that can be said for a large portion of the population in any country.........americans just get more heat because we are the most powerful country

or our endless opportunities, freedom of speech, and general ability to do whatever the hell we want

alot of americans are fat lazy assholes - but that can be said for a large portion of the population in any country.........americans just get more heat because we are the most powerful country

Well you also forget that everyone else knows as much about America that Americans know about America. Its because we have been a great influence on the world for 60+ years now and everything we do posative or negative causes ripples somewhere else in the world. Every other nation in the world always hears about what we are doing but you never hear what they are doing, and that makes Americans so oblivious to everything outside the US. Hence the blind patriotism belief that America is perfect, and you should always trust your goverment.

The only time you will ever hear about the outside world is through the internet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...