The Most Desired Item

Which item would you absolutely pay anything for?  

110 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Administrator

All items are 100% spawnable... I considered making them all on open just so I could post s/s's but couldn't motivate to do it so I'll try and post them as well as I can.

item 1

rare circlet

+2 pala

2 soc

95% ar (at lvl 95)

30 str

20 dex

60 life

item 2

rare circlet

+2 pala (or + 2 to any other char)

20%res all

2 soc

30 str

20 dex

20 fcr

item 3

rare eth archon plate

(2643 defense at level 95, 108 str req)

200%ed

2 soc

+3 def per lvl

20 str

60 life

repair dura

item 4 (could switch the masters mod on this for 2 sockets... (you'll lose 150ed, 250ar for 1 socket) <------- YES THIS IS 100% SPAWNABLE!

rare eth zerker

(218 - 583 damage)

450%ed

fools mod'd

250 ar

20 min

40% ias

repair dura

item 5

crafted ring

120ar

25 str

15 dex

9 min

20 life

3% ll

item 6

rare ring

11% res all

+ 90 mana

+ 30% to any res

20 str

15 dex

10 fcr

item 7

rare boots

40% fire res

40% lit res

40% cold res

9 dex

30 frw

10 fhr

item 8

crafted amulet

+2 pala (or +2 any other chara skills)

+ 30 mana

+ 30 str

+ 20 dex

20 fcr

10% mana regan

item 9

rare gloves

20 ias

15 str

15 dex

200 ed

+3 defense per level

+2 java skills (or bow or passive)

• Administrator
this was accualy a sweet idea. ive kinda always wonderd this too.

i chose the circlet #2, but damn id want all em lol.

whatd u choose madd?

How can I turn a 2.6k+ def 108 str req, 20 str and 60 life armor with 2 sockets down?

It's so much > than g valor

zerker would be second for me no question... but I have always been a melee'er so everyone will have thier own opinions.

and yeah, I've had all these mods written down for like 2 months, always waiting for myself to create them on open...

I thought that zerker can't spawn... 450% is max enh damage you can have on a rare (master's, ferocious and either merciless or kings) and that takes up all first three mods, so you can't have fools even with one socket

anyway i chose the first circlet you mentioned, because if I had one I would make a zealot (and i havent since 1.09 76legit days

• Administrator
I thought that zerker can't spawn... 450% is max enh damage you can have on a rare (master's, ferocious and either merciless or kings) and that takes up all first three mods, so you can't have fools even with one socket

anyway i chose the first circlet you mentioned, because if I had one I would make a zealot (and i havent since 1.09 76legit days

zerker is:

3 prefixes

cruels (300%)

masters (150%ed, +250ar)

fools

3 suffixes

20 min

dura

40 ias

and yes thats supposed to say 40 ias not ar%... idk how that happened, edited.

zerker is:

3 prefixes

cruels (300%)

masters (150%ed, +250ar)

fools

3 suffixes

20 min

dura

40 ias

and yes thats supposed to say 40 ias not ar%... idk how that happened, edited.

I'm pretty sure you can't have 450 + fools.

I think 350 is max with fools.

Haha, I made that exact Zerk and Visionary Circ on open last night, playing around with some friends with "legit" melees. Out of those, the Zerk would be my first choice. But my favorite rare ever would have to be the following

rare eth Phase Blade

Fools mod

300 ed

2 sockets

40 IAS

20 min damage

20 max damage

with 2 legit white 40/15's in it

My Druid would never lose a duel again. Ever. Also, a fun one for anyone with a Zealot to drool at-

rare eth Corona

2 sockets

200% ed (741 defense)

1% ar bonus per char level

self-repair

+40 life

+5 light radius, 5% ar bonus

And for anyone that knows, do fixed properties on crafted items count toward the prefix/suffix count (e.g. 5-10% DS on Blood helms)?

As has been somewhat pointed out earlier, that zerker cannot spawn. Since grandmasters and fools are in the same (ar related) prefix class only 1 or the other can spawn.

With that said, I'd take either the armor or the zerker (with 2os). Probably the armor as my very first choice though. Melee is so sexy.

Rares can have a maximum of three suffixes and three prefixes, and i personally owned a 422%/fools modded Highland Blade

As has been somewhat pointed out earlier, that zerker cannot spawn.  Since grandmasters and fools are in the same (ar related) prefix class only 1 or the other can spawn. 

With that said, I'd take either the armor or the zerker (with 2os).  Probably the armor as my very first choice though.  Melee is so sexy.

Rares can have a maximum of three suffixes and three prefixes, and i personally owned a 422%/fools modded Highland Blade

This would be impossible if you're talking closed battlenet. Crue has a max of 300% ed. Grandmasters and fools cannot spawn together on the same item. As stated earlier they belong to the same prefix group just as cruel and Ferocious cannot spawn together as they are both %ED prefixes. You can either have <= 300ed and fools mod or > 300ed, not both on the same weapon.

• Administrator

Nerds...

http://www.bnetd.org/diablo2exp/items/magic/pre.shtml

nader - there are diff ilvls you need to get a cruels mod, but yes it can spawn on both magic and rares...

antirush - fools and cruels and masters are in complete diff catagories, all are prefixes, therefore all can spawn

oobaldyoo - your right... cruels and grandmasters cant spawn together, but cruels and masters can (450%ed), and thats what i wrote so whats your point?

Yes the zerker can spawn, im am 100% positive as I have seen it... (cruels+masters+fools that is)

Dont doubt me.

amulet is god.

Glad to see the shortest reply is by a jmod ^_^

rare eth zerker

(218 - 583 damage)

450%ed

fools mod'd

250 ar

20 min

40% ias

repair dura

Wow, that zerk is what I'd like. I'd go with one socket probaly, but I <3 melee. The one socket isn't worth giving up such good mod.

crafted amulet

+2 pala (or +2 any other chara skills)

+ 30 mana

+ 30 str

+ 20 dex

20 fcr

10% mana regan

that ammy comes in a close second, I'd probaly go with sin skill that way I could use those ias fhr gloves so I wouldn't need to use any trap fhrs.