Luis' BvC Guide

u realized the first hit on bliz does like 3k dmg right? it only takes 5 hits or so to kill which is why no bliz GOOD bliz sorc has ever cried.

the horde? that was an inside joke by me and bobb to enrage kids like you. i dont need the same attention as you sorry, just wanted a good laugh.

you have it twisted. i was in lag and you got 1 kill (1 of 2 kills in ur lifetime against me) flawless because i said i had 500 ping. You insisted it was a "legit" kill as if i was dueling in my usual 40 ping. So we redueled while im still lagging and i 5-1'd you.

Other than that and 1 vt vs vt duel, we have never dueled so dont make stuff up.

why do u mention 320s like they are bm then always mention how much your build sucked, its not my fault you lack the common sense.

"omg I onlY HAD 7 OR 8 BUGGED CHARMS POOR ME UNFAIR DUEL!!!!"

The point is:

1) your a medicore dueler

2) you cant comprehend simple mathematics which is what d2 runs on

3) you throw out incorrect information as facts

in other words you arent worth the time it takes to explain things further because you simply cannot comprehend them.

plus you contract yourself.

"And your right, if I beat Koda (what some people call the best person on this game, whos been playing 4? years, and I just hit 1 year this june, the ww sin veteran) 3-0 BM, I must suck. Even when he had 18+ Vives."

then you say:

"I dont have gmod either, and koda beat me 4-1 GM."

k this is the last time i will address you on dtrades and jsp. I know kids like you crave attention so, Bye.

Wtf is so hard to understand? You seriously are just ignorant. Read it again

I didnt GMOD at all. I dunno where the hell you got that from but....

I beat Koda 3-0 BM

He beat me 4-1 GM

Jesus Christ. If it still doesnt make sense, read it again.

What is so hard to understand about that? And I am throwing out facts. I die faster with zerk. You can keep bitching about it if you want, but whatever.

Only reason I mention 30+ 3/20/20, me having no dr, no block, and only like 8 bmana, you can kill me 1 ww. Your right, I have to try to stay on your screen to hit you with bliz, and not get hit once.

Im sure horde was inside joke, but why else would you post it not for attention?

Clan friggen has hard time reading some stuff : /

if you understand the point of clipping whirlwinds, random direction vs enigma smiters, and up and down whirlwinds, a pure smiter should have no chance versus any whirlwind barb; same goes for any melee character

if defense does pose a problem, which if you wear the right gear it shouldn't, you can always enchant and boost your 20k ar to 28k

when defense is that high it still doesn't matter unless your ar is like <8k