Luis' BvC Guide

Hello all, seeing how im planning to quit once I sell all my items, I decided its time to point all the mediocre barbs into the right direction.

Here is my guide. Enjoy.

Any feedback is welcomed. Any mistakes you see, please PM me.

Luis' BvC Guide

(adaptation of Blob's guide)

THIS IS FOR 2 HANDED BVC WHICH WORKS AGAINST ALL BUILDS BESIDES VERY GOOD BVB BARB.

1 zerk

20 leap (for team duels; if you plan to never team duel only put in 14-16 here then rest into shout)

20 ww

20 mastery

1 stamina

2 inc speed (most r/w per point before deminishing returns in lowest +skill setup)

1 iron skin

6 nat res (most resist before deminishing returns in lowest +skill setup)

x shout (throw the rest of your points here)

20 battle order

1 battle command

STR: 46

DEX: 57

VIT: rest

ENG: 10

-46 base strenght allows you to equip fort with just the strength from: anni/torch/tgods/shanks/dracs (enough to wear beast which lets you use coa).

-57 base dex allows you to use hel'd widowmaker with just 1 raven (very useful vs alot of things at times).

PRIMARY ITAMS:

BerBer Coa

2x Raven Frost (at least 20 dex)

Highlord Wrath

dusk or wym enigma for best def/sexy; any enigma will do though that you can wear

Arachnid Mesh

Soul Shanks

Dracul Gloves (10% leech and 15 strenght necesary)

Grief Zerk Ax

Beast Zerk ax

2x Doom Zerk ax for bo

20 STAT anni

20 stat torch

33x 3/20/20

4x fhr sc with resist (i used 3x 5fhr/11light resist and 1x 5/4resist) = very important for stacked resist, counter conviction on v/ts and fhr vs necros--helps all around.

STASH ITEMS:

2x fcr rings with resist and any other mods (i like bonemasters)

Gore Rider

40/15 IAS arreat

Vergundo Belt

Demon Limb

Fortitude (i like archon armor)

tgods

1 wisp

hel'd widowmaker

trangs (useful in pubs, sometimes in team duels where you dont need to bleed ppl but instead to be fast and catch mb locks)

1 dwarf (for gmerc)

angelics

kiras (thul'd or ort'd; i have ort'd)

treachery (sometimes you have to bm T____T )

OW belt with at least 20 strength. I use: 15AR/2LL/8OW/28strenght/68life/20 fire resist

HOTKEYS:

Left click: berserk

Rightt click: WW, TELE, LEAP, UNSUMMON, BC, BO, SHOUT,

i use: f1-ww f2-tele f3-leap f4-unsummon

you dont really need to use asdf... on a barb

----------------------------------------------------

triangle ww= wwing around someone in 3 ww's while just barely within hitting range.

clip ww = wwing across someone while just barely withint hitting rainge.

-you want the majority of your ww's to be short, except vs desync and when you are trying to predict where someone is going.

To insure your ww's are short when necessary, after teleing, move your mouse to the middle of your screen.

-ALWAYS wait 8 seconds between attacks to let OW run its duration; unless you see a good opportunity to attack.

----------------------------------------------------

HOW TO USE THIS GUY ONCE YOU GOT YOUR ITEMS:

SECTION 1. PUB GAME (thanks blobs ^__________^ )

USE PRIMARY GEAR ALL THE TIME. KILL, NK, STEAL GOLD, AND THEN SAY "CRY". THIS WORKS WONDERS ON THEIR MORALE AND CAUSES THEM TO PLAY BADLY AND / OR BRING MORE DUELERS WHICH ARE CARRYING MORE GOLD. CARRY 1/4 HEALTH POTS AND 3/4 MANA POTS. USE THE PRIMARY GEAR CAUSE U CANT BE KILLED EASILY BY ANYTHING WHEN USING IT, EVEN THOUGH YOUR DAMAGE SUCKS. POT CONSTANTLY SINCE THEY ARE DOING IT TOO, AND IF YOU KILL MORE, THATS MORE GOLD FOR MORE POTS.

(im usually not this mean T________________T )

SECTION 2. 1v1 GOOD MANNER : only major, worthwhile builds covered.

-Quick concise guide to dueling the major pvp builds. Only use these as tips/reminders of what you need to do in a duel.

Just because you followed them doesnt mean you will win; you must use these tips + your own ability to defeat people. If

you lose you simply made a mistake (ww's too long, bad predictions, wrong setup).

VS BLIZZ SORC:

Switch in Gore Rider and Arreat. Dont chase, predict where they will teleport to and then whirl long in that area. After a while they'll get hit and keep bleeding them with OW. Namelocking and chasing wont work vs anyone good cause they get all defensive and try to get you to run in to blizzards. Leap when you see them just outside of your screen, then teleport ww to the corner they are in. If they run away too often, try locking with leap/unsummon then tele-wwing---triangle ww's.

VS FIRE/LIGHTING:

Switch in Arreats and fcr rings with life/mana/resist mods. Teleport to the side of them that doesn't have fireballs and lightings coming out, and start triangle whirls until dead or escaped. Use leap if they attack you so they get knocked, and then teleport over and whirl until dead. Ones with strong energy shield you cannot tank. Instead of whirling till dead, whirl till you get 1-2 two hits. Then leap/teleport away quickly and wait 8 seconds until open wounds has taken them down a chunk. Repeat until dead. If they are too far away to tele ww, tele about a screen close to them, leap, then tele next to them and triangle ww. If they are very defensive then tele and leap around the map until you get an unsummon lock, then ww.

VS ORB/ES SORC

Switch in Arreats and Gore Rider. These guys just duct-tape down teleport and spam orbs once in a while. When you see him approaching for a pass, leap, when you see knockback, attack with triangle whirl, until you see 1-2 hits. Then leap away until 8 seconds pass, and do it again until dead. Dont get hit at all between attack sequences.

VS WIND DRUID

Switch in Gore Rider. Leap up and down in an area without pits. If the druid attacks, triangle whirl until dead. If the wind druid does not attack, get near the druid, leap, then teleport to the side without tornadoes coming out, and triangle whirl until dead. Sometimes using the doom switch can help nuke the wolves/oak and allow you to catch the druid without summons; but not always. Triangle wwing is very important in this duel to aviod getting hit often. If they are defensive (most druids are) you will have to get near them, leap, and quickly tele next to them and ww. If they get away, always wait 8 seconds for OW to finish. Use unsummon locks if you think you can catch them off guard.

VS CS ZON

Switch in Arreats. leap so they are stuck in a long dodge recovery, then teleport over and start triangle whirls until dead. very easy duel, no sorb needed unless fc. Feel free to sorb fc and use doom hf flashing ^______________^.

VS BOWAZON

Switch in gores and 2x fcr rings. Start about 2-3 screens away, make sure you know where they are before the duel starts (before you say go, look where they are on the map then go about 3 screens away). Bowazons are depending that you tele right into their GA/IGA lines so you will move 90 degrees to either side while staying 3-5 screens (you dont want to appear on their map). This will leave the bowazon to guess where to fire each duel (switch ur position every duel then sometimes dont when they expect u to move position). Once the duel starts, do full screen tele's across the map until you land right ontop of them, ww till dead. If you miss or they get a lucky dodge/block then chase them quickly via namelocking (one of the only duels you want to tele namelock). Repeat until dead. If they try to use lf, just make sure to triangle ww them.

You should get them on the first tele ww if you do it right, but some zons may escape, in which case it just means you have to telestomp them till they die and triangle them if they try to tank with lf.

-if 2 zons team you, TY DOOM ^________________^.

VS TRAP ASSASIN

Switch in Gore Rider, Arreat, fcr rings with life/mana/resist mods, and tgods. Run circles around them and their traps until you get at a good angel to teleport to the corner of your screen. Teleport over and start triangle whirls until dead or escaped. To get out of mind blast/trap lock, ww in an arc until you are far away enough or behind some object. Then start again. Or you can leap out but make sure you're leaps arent too long or they will teleport next to you and you're screwed again. Repeat till dead. If you miss the teleww by a small amount, you can try wwing through them or wwlocking them. WWlocking is a double edged sword though, if you use it at the perfect time it will own a wwsin, if you dont time it right it will screw you. An example of a perfect time to wwlock is if you teled next to a sin and there is a lack of puddles for a sin to run to on the screen. This could easily result in 1-2 free hits or a PK before the sin gets far enough. However mindlessly wwlocking will result in you getting ownt so master tele wwing first. It is very important for you to be able to tele ww from the corners while sin is just off your screen--this is the only way to hit good trappers consistantly.

VS WW SINS

Should be very easy duel. Most you can just tele ww them and dead. Some have really godly builds in which case (still ez but u have to be a bit more careful) you have to ww along side of them to take advantage of their range 2 weapons. Basically you can hit them without being hit.

If they are a bramble sin or something or just really annoying you, slap on fort and they will die in 1-2 ww everytime. If they try to use widowmaker then put on enigma and play very offensive.

VS SMITERS

Switch in: gores, dungos, angelics if you have a hard time hitting; feel free to enchant if they use exile.

Simple duel, triangle ww and clip ww. This is best duel to learn how to triangle/clip ww. Doompk if they hit 1 life since you often have many chances to bleed smiters and they will usually respond with "WTF LAG" because they dont know what hit them.

VS V/T's

Switch in: fort, tgods, widowmaker. Your ww's MUST be triangle ww's or good clip ww's. Shoot widowmaker if you are offscreen to get some extra dmg and ~250 dmg OW. Also use widowmaker if the v/t has a habbit of playing defensive with foh or if they are very low on life. ONLY fire 1-2 arrows at a time to aviod getting hit while not in ww. When they charge at you try to predict where they are (usually 1-1.5 screens ahead of where they appear on the minimap), and ww in that direction.

If you have a problem with a vt that constantly telesmites, then drop the widowmaker and switching in angelics (since you need 1 raven to equip widowmaker). With the AR from angelics, a v/t will more than often take more damage than they dish out when telesmiting.

If you have problems with resist, throw on a ring with alot of light resist ( i have a 48LR + life ring) since this build will allow you to take off 1 raven.

If you are dueling a t/v (foh based) then use: enigma, ort'd kiras, tgods, and widowmaker. if they have an exceptionally strong foh then use 2x fcr rings with LR as well. Do drive-by tele ww's and wait 8 secs after each attack for OW. Shoot GA if you can and try to get the paladin in a triangle ww. You can also duel v/ts like this by switchin in coa, however the fort setup almost guarentees a victory vs a v/t if used right.

if someone complains about the 90 LR from fort/tgods, let them cry because even 1 point conviction will drop you resist to around 40-60. The point of fort/tgods is to: do massive damage and force the paladin to use conv so you can ww them when they dont have fana on or hit them with ga's (since they will always switch to fana before trying to charge or smite you).

if they use exile, feel free to enchant.

VS HAMMER PALADIN

Switch in Arreat and Gore Rider. If they tele on top of you, ww away downwards, short. If they stand in hammer field or walk back and forth in it and spam hammers, then get a widowmaker and shoot them. Do not ww through the hammerdin, ever. Against desync, dont run across large areas because they probably contain hammers. If the hammerdin is charging in a certain direction on the automap, they're probably 1 screen ahead of where they are, so as soon as you start seeing them charge in some direction, go way ahead and ww long and random in that area. After a while they get hit, but usually they can't hit you. Most hammerdin uses both teleport and charge, so thats good, since teleport and hammer is invitation for free hits. Throw on widowmaker if they are really defensive to force them to attack. Widowmaker is also useful if they desync--shoot ga's where you think they are going and if you land hits or see the ga's move direction (i.e. they are following the hdin) then teleport a screen ahead and long ww.

2nd setup: switch in: fort, arreats, OW belt+gores (if you do not have enough strength to do this then use tgods/shanks), widowmaker. Use Ga to force an hdin to go offensive and to help you predict where they are going. Move around often to force the paladin to come to you, then ww in the path you think they are taking. Do not run through an area a paladin has been in recently to aviod inv. hammer. if you have to, leap over that area.

For both setups, sometimes doing random tele + long ww's (or just ww's in fort setup) in areas you think the paladin may go will can result in hits.

VS BONE NECRO

Leap until you see knockback, dont chase them across a large area since you'll run into IBS. If theres alot of bone spirits after you, teleport through a wall or some corners to get rid of them. Never attack when a trail of bone spirits is following, a couple is ok. When you arrive on the necro start triangle whirls until dead, but you need GOOD triangle whirls for this. If the necro escapes and theres a trail of bone spirits following, ww away, run a bit, then either leap or teleport a few times to shake them off. Never ever ww longer than 2 inches. Block necro will seem hard until you have gotten good at triangles, and then after that they become relatively easy and their block will seem to not work at all. If they're at 1 health from open wounds, turn on doom axes until they die (every necro ive dueled 1on1 a few times has experienced this ^_________^).

---------------------------

-any builds not listed aren't seen often or arent much of a threat in gm. use your common sense or combine strategies.

examples:

- foh = ez just stack resist and telestomp

- mage = combine hdin and v/t strategy minus the dr (use kiras instead of coa :D )

- melee builds? slap on dr maybe angelics and triangle ww

---------------------------

Section 3. How to Get Better, and All sorts of Weird Tricks.

- Everything out there is beatable with just the gear and tactics listed, if you get beaten, dont go looking for better gear or get more absorb or max res, you just did something wrong.

- How to leap/tele+ww: i see this alot, ppl suck at using leap with tele ww because of the small "delay". Its because you dont wait for your barb to actually land before you tele. When you leap and want to tele ww, ALWAYS wait till your barb lands before teleing or you will be suck in a tele animation and probably lose your chance to hit someone. Once you get this timing down you will realize how poweful leap/tele+ww is.

- How to get better with tele and triangle whirls: Set out a ring of 8 potions around 1 central potion. Use default gear. Teleport from middle potion to one of the outer potions, and perform 1 complete triangle whirl. The whirl should be short enough to always be in range and long enough to only cost 3 whirls per triangle. Teleport back to the middle and go to the next potion position. When you can go around all 8 potions without pausing or suddenly losing all your mana due to bad whirls, then you can say you're good.

- Why there are Doom Axes on switch for bo weapons: So you can NK and nuke wolves and oak sages, and kill grief smiters and faith zons easily when teamed.

- AA berserk: Hold down left click berserk on someone. You will start running at them; tap tele and you will end up directly on top and retain the namelock. Start berserking and kill.

- When the opponent is at 1 health from open wounds, switch on Doom Axes. The radius is huge the damage isnt bad either, 50 cold with -100 cold res.

- Do not depend on excessive sorb and bm gear (hotspurs, fade, massive light sorb, lifetap, etc).. they're crutches.

-Namelocking should only be done on: ppl who run alot, if you have to zerk, unsummon locks, pubs who you know will not hurt you much if you tele on them and take hits. Otherwise teleing NEXT TO or BEHDIN someone is BEST to allow you the MOST HITS and Least Damage to yourself via triangle ww and clipping. There are only a few exceptions to this rule such as bowazons and foh paladins.

This guide was originally written by Blobs (west bvc). I made alot of changes to fit it into .11 dueling and with some of my own unque strategies and stat/skill spread.

This is my exact barb build and basically the jist of the strategy I use; you have to duel yourself using my tips to get the hang of a bvc.

This build was influenced by MCM (Smash from west) and Blobs, but changed alot to fit the way i duel (due to bmana sorcs and what i found works better).

LVL 94 my barb hits 10.5k def with 1.2k wyrmhide nigma and 6.5k life with coa.

6.67k with arreats and like 6.8-9k with angelics.

I have around 12k ar with coa, 13k with arreats.

17 or 19k with angelics

26k with chant+ angelics

16k ar with chant + ravens.

Life is overrated this barb is far superior vs all than a all vita 7.5k life barb.

if you took the time to get juvs and bm gear it would do fine.

since when is 6.5k life too little to juv.

if you prebuff u get 7.5k+

When my necros merc does 22k damage with amp, ect.

pvp penalty / 6

3,666 damage.

Since its a2 merc, itll hit about 3 times. Even if you have 100 dr, which youll be lacking ALOT of Ar, damage, ect, its 1800 damage.

Well, thats why you might not do as good ;D.

whyboi why do u even bother

check jsp i already listed how to jew any necro in bm period with a barb.

its not possible to beat a barb in bm PERIOD with any char cept maybe an hdin.

You realize gmerc alone > necro summons and merc right?

If you only have a single elemtnal gmerc like 80% of people with gmercs, I can have my merc, and vives stay alive.

I also know how to counter lifetap, and amp.

And you also know I can have my merc stay alive even if you have both elements glitched, and when your merc dies, I can vive in moor..

: /

duel element gmerc > ur vives and merc.

moor vives are bad fallen/quill rats are too small, not sure about zombies.

and who said the barb had to stay in moor? he can vive his merc in 10 secs.

-wait what do vives even matter?

in bm barbs will always aa/gmod zerk. vives=useless.

bm is an upward battle for a necro.

without a merc a necro is easy pray to gmod/aa zerk + juvs

you can also just stack 100%dr + block and amp will no longer work.

mercs dmg reduced ALOT and they have to go through block and def. while the barb has all the easy work done with gmod or aa + juvs.

You will not win period vs a barb who goes all bm.

Look, theres a way to have an a2 merc live through double glitched gmerc in BOTH elements. Just vive some zombies or go in den and get some big things, so that none of them move when you tele, and your all set.

Towning in my book is a loss, so re-revivng, ect like koda is pretty bad.

I guess your right, seeing as like hardly anyone knows how to have their merc live through a gmerc.

Honestly a barb with a shield, and no beast is bad. My necro having max block, and you using level 1 base zerk wont help either, my merc wil pk you in 3 seconds if your zerk misses it does 1,800 after pvp and 50 dr, and my bone spirits putting you in FHR wouldnt help...

proof?

town = loss? since when were there rules in bm? there is only 1 goal in bm= kill.

even if you had a merc that gmod didnt affect, a barb could slap on 100% dr with ss on and easily make ur merc useless anyway.

Good luck living through block animation + Bone Spirit FHR locked if you gmod tele on me.

Go look in the gmerc thread, where I argued with kids who had no idea what they were talking about, should tell you how to let your merc live.

If they gmercs and towns, no ones gonna win.

proof?

town = loss? since when were there rules in bm? there is only 1 goal in bm= kill.

even if you had a merc that gmod didnt affect, a barb could slap on 100% dr with ss on and easily make ur merc useless anyway.

Good luck living through block animation + Bone Spirit FHR locked if you gmod tele on me.

Go look in the gmerc thread, where I argued with kids who had no idea what they were talking about, should tell you how to let your merc live.

Eve is AA blizzer. Heil Eve

:D

proof?

concentrate instead of zerk

zerk is almost useless in gm which is what my guide is.

in bm i believe juvs makes up for lower zerk dmg, not that it matters since bm is stupid.

vs max block necros a mxed zerk will kill them in two hits.

i was doing i believe ~6-8k with 50ish ds.

ww is what 7k? Not to mention that dr also effects ww and not zerk.

I agree zerk is useless vs some such as es sorc(same reason bon necros get owned) but you cannot deny how effective it is vs others.

Nah, For max dr, max block ES sorcs, Zerk took me out ALOT faster than WW. By alot I mean almost twice as fast. But if I was iceblasting up, they didnt have a chance

that doesn't make any sense.

you're telling me you hit 11k min/avg on your merc?

how is that possible?

not to mention how the hell are you going to sorb out dual elements?

i used that 5/4 cuz my friend gave me it

otherwise i would a have gotten 1 more 5/11

but that 4 resist gives me a bit of stack in normal gear vs fbers. more have -resist than you think, especially pub fbers who socket everything with facets instead of fhr.

bmana sorcs can afford to use a circelt, thats -10 resist right there.

you should never have problems with psn really.

theres like 1 good kicker on east nl (zakyzoidjfasgasgjs aka max) i just use kiras vs him cuz he has death's web. kiras vs psn necros, thats about it they arent that hard if your good but most bvc prolly cant beat max 1on1 gm.

the reason zerk sucks is:

9 frames

interruptable

stationary

vs ww:

4 frames

uninterruptable

moving

if you die to zerk barbs on a bliz sorc in gm i guess that speaks alot for how much you know about d2 and your dueling ability. only a light sorc should have any trouble fhr locking a zerking barb in gm.

Nah, For max dr, max block ES sorcs, Zerk took me out ALOT faster than WW. By alot I mean almost twice as fast. But if I was iceblasting up, they didnt have a chance

that doesn't make any sense.

you're telling me you hit 11k min/avg on your merc?

how is that possible?

not to mention how the hell are you going to sorb out dual elements?

Go look what I posted in the gmerc thread. Honestly, try to kill tigariuses gmerc. He actually is rich enough to make his live through gmerc, and I dont have a necro ATM : /.

I dueled Ling203's barb. I dont know if hell remember. She only had 6 bmana, and took like 5 full WW. Only took 2 zerks.

Seeing as I played the max block, max dr sorc, I think I know what works more : /

I dunno where you get off calling me medicore...

whyteboi you are a mediocre dueler.

i used to duel kylev and john (eve and quik/friggenquik) very very often. I consistantly 2-3 ww kill them everytime. Kylev's build is almost perfect: 2.7k life and 3k+ mana with like 14k bliz.

Now if both of them added dr, they'd take 1 more hit...maybe.

Both of them are much more skilled than you. If i zerked them I'd get 10-0'd. With ww i go even with kylev and usually beat john.

im not gonna explain things to you anymore. if you cant comprehend simple math (which is what d2 runs on) then i dont know what to say.

ling - no i have the 32020 graphic 5/11's ^________________________^

vs max its better to just use: kiras, 2xfcr rings, arch, gores.

his physical damage isnt high enough to bother with on a barb, its the OW+ -psn resist that hurts you.

whyteboi you are a mediocre dueler. 

i used to duel kylev and john (eve and quik/friggenquik) very very often.  I consistantly 2-3 ww kill them everytime.  Kylev's build is almost perfect: 2.7k life and 3k+ mana with like 14k bliz.

Now if both of them added dr, they'd take 1 more hit...maybe.

Both of them are much more skilled than you.  If i zerked them I'd get 10-0'd.  With ww i go even with kylev and usually beat john.

im not gonna explain things to you anymore. if you cant comprehend simple math (which is what d2 runs on) then i dont know what to say.

ling - no i have the 32020 graphic 5/11's ^________________________^

vs max its better to just use: kiras, 2xfcr rings, arch, gores.

his physical damage isnt high enough to bother with on a barb, its the OW+ -psn resist that hurts you.

Honestly I am not gonna argue what worked better. I had 50 DR, Max Block, and 5,400 defense or so. Zerk did about 4 times as much damage because of ED and magical. WW took my mana away faster, but zerk took both away faster. Then again with btals/stormshield, I had 0 fhr, lol, so Zerk put me in FHR even when it didnt hit, and WW didnt put me in FHR.

I remember you kelly saying im actually a challenge on my blizz sorc, even with like 8 bmana, spirit, and like 14% block. Even though I die in 1 ww, lol.

SvS, me and eve were tied. John beat me only cause he was still using his EcKo sorc with 95 ES, and 5k mana. Even if I got 4 hits in before he got 1, he wouldnt go in fhr, then hed keep taking me, hit me with 1 bliz + iceblast, id be in fhr, then hed kill me.

And your right, if I beat Koda (what some people call the best person on this game, whos been playing 4? years, and I just hit 1 year this june, the ww sin veteran) 3-0 BM, I must suck. Even when he had 18+ Vives.

Plus Luis, the only char of mine you beat (or even dueled) was my first blizz sorc with no block, 8 bmana, Spirit, and like 3 days of experience with your dual ravenfrost BvC with 37* 2/20/02 and I still got a kill.

your crying about 2 ravens vs a bliz? roflz. ive only heard that from pub sorcs, i guess that puts you at their lvl. no good bliz sorc has ever complained about 2 ravens, infact they rather have me use 2 ravens than stack them.

also i 5-1'd u that time in 500 ping where any idiot could 5-0 me with a bliz. the same day i dueled kylev with that ping and did indeed get 5-0 where we usually go about even.

koda is not the best dueler rofl u cant label 1 person as "best" dueler.

whats so good about beating a necro bm? necros arent that good bm especially vs a vive hdin with gmod. you dueled him gm and got wrecked.

point is your a medicore dueler who craves attention via jsp because you lack dueling ability. come on its not hard to be good at d2, could you atleast be above medicore on a bmana bliz sorc?

btw just stop posting because there are so many errors in what you say, it makes you look foolish.

For example you say

"Then again with btals/stormshield, I had 0 fhr, lol, so Zerk put me in FHR even when it didnt hit, and WW didnt put me in FHR."

but you cant be put in fhr without being hit.

zerk blows eitherway if you die to a zerk barb in "gm" with a bmana sorc, congradulations you fail at d2.

Well, I am only saying it was my thrid day, and it was like 3-1. The last time we dueled I annihilated your barb without you hitting me.

I dont have gmod either, and koda beat me 4-1 GM.

You say I crave attention? Look at the horde, what a stupid thing.

Thats why when you start zerking a necro with vives, they cant just tele away, because of BLOCK ANIMATION LOL.

What barb did I die to GM? You, but then again 40% sorb, so I am only doing 20% of my damage after 1/6. Plus i had only 7 or 8 bmana, spirit, no dr, no block. I dunno but it isnt that hard to kill my sorc if you land a hit, lol. You had 30+ 3/20/20 so your right, I suck.