is this zon ok look

the whole point of faith zon is to hit 7 fpa. If you are going with 8 fpa, 08 wf is a far superior bow as chair said.

1.7k life is too much. I recommend anywhere between 1k - 1.3k whihc is easily attained from ur charms.

this is a bad build for both z v a and z v z.

If you post ur gear and skill/stat distribution, we can help you fix it up a little.

BTW thats way too little frw. frw for zons is like fcr for casters. without it, you'd be lagging behind and ez pk. Try to get around 135-150 frw with titans out.

the whole point of faith zon is to hit 7 fpa. If you are going with 8 fpa, 08 wf is a far superior bow as chair said.

1.7k life is too much. I recommend anywhere between 1k - 1.3k whihc is easily attained from ur charms.

If you post ur gear and skill/stat distribution, we can help you fix it up a little.

BTW thats way too little frw. frw for zons is like fcr for casters. without it, you'd be lagging behind and ez pk. Try to get around 135-150 frw with titans out.

150 frw Desynchs you silly.

150 frw Desynchs you silly.

but generally a zon is running away from a barb in pubs :)

i guess for z v z charging is more important than in z v a. ^_^