~~Level from 1-80 in less then an hour!~~

Will This Work?  

66 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

in a hell game, open up a uber trist. one necro has lower res, a pally with convic, another person with g merc, and rest lvl 1s. go to a safe place and let ur convic + lower res + gmerc rape all the minions meph summons. He will summon them 24/7. i heard this from my friend and we are gonna test it out soon as we get a gmerc. he said he read it somewhere. you guys go try it out!

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in a hell game, open up a uber trist. one necro has lower res, a pally with convic, another person with g merc, and rest lvl 1s. go to a safe place and let ur convic + lower res + gmerc rape all the minions meph summons. He will summon them 24/7. i heard this from my friend and we are gonna test it out soon as we get a gmerc. he said he read it somewhere. you guys go try it out!

If this works tell me. Also, why the hell did you steal my hammerdin?

stop dodging me every time I contact you and answer.

right

im pretty sure its gonna work untill new patch

right

nice edit to bad i saw it said "want ur wizzy back zzz?" first

right

s/s?

anyone have dream shield for trade? i want to test this out with my friends as soon as possible

right

s/s?

anyone have dream shield for trade? i want to test this out with my friends as soon as possible

dont need 1 tenjy can read what u edited out lol nice try though.

anyway if that works that would be amazing, y not go past lvl 80 though?

u kno what lvl the minions are that meph summons?

my guess is no, revived monsters dont give you extra exp. Im assuming that this applies to the uber area also.

But again if its true you should be able to level up there very high, im assuming everything in ubertrist will be level 90+ thats if they arent 95+.

rofl they are not revives. he summons them out of no where.

want ur wizzy back zzz?

im pretty sure its gonna work untill new patch

Ready to admit that you stole my account yet?

my guess is no, revived monsters dont give you extra exp. Im assuming that this applies to the uber area also.

But again if its true you should be able to level up there very high, im assuming everything in ubertrist will be level 90+ thats if they arent 95+.

This could work.. i know 100% u get experince from the monsters summoned by mephistos,diablo,and baal ive seen my exp go up killing them..i would be almost positive this would work.

GUYS THIS WORKS!

it works. have a smiter isolate and kill baal and diablo.

then, drag mephisto into one of the buildings, or get him to stay away somehow. get close enough so summons spawn around you, but that meph doesnt move. the smiter tanks/life taps summons while the gmerc kills!

its awesome! at 95, im getting 250k for every summon group killed. the low lvl is gettin steady experience.

but this is something you need to do for like 2-3 hours if u want lvl 80.

the low lvl hasta just stay in a corner until the summons are setup. then he can get close enough to lvl but not die.

Sounds like a big hassle to get to 80. Of course its nice and all, but if you don't have the items/friends, kinda pointless.

Heres an Exp chart I found off another site.

90 ----- 1,618,470,619 ----- 146,072,446 ----- ca 5 mil -------- 30

91 ----- 1,764,543,065 ----- 159,218,965 ----- ca 3,5 mil. ----- 45

92 ----- 1,923,762,030 ----- 173,548,673 ----- ca 2 mil. ------- 87

93 ----- 2,097,310,703 ----- 189,168,053 ----- ca 1,3 mil. ----- 145

94 ----- 2,286,478,756 ----- 206,193,177 ----- ca 800k ------- 257

95 ----- 2,492,671,933 ----- 224,750,564 ----- ca 445k ------- 503

96 ----- 2,717,422,497 ----- 244,978,115 ----- ca 320k ------- 765

97 ----- 2,962,400,612 ----- 267,026,144 ----- ca 164k ------- 1628

98 ----- 3,229,426,756 ----- 291,058,498 ----- ca 64k -------- 4546

99 ----- 3,520,485,254

Seems like its only good if your high level since you get 2x Exp amount from 95+ or so.

my buddy got to 57 in half an hour from lvl 9....

rike, was in same game, got from 84-86 in same time...

im 91, got like 30 mill...

im geusing its good to maybe 88-90, then maybe 95 + but w.e

all i know it is ALOT more effective then chaosing... for 1-60, maybe even 1-8X

EDIT and the way me n rike were doing it, we just srota stand there, and they blow up, tis funny and is awsome... no effort needed

just convic.

sky, explain that chart. i think the first number is the number needed to lvl, and the second is how much exp needed to get to the next lvl, but what are the last two?

this is much more effective than baal. a lvl 91 got 1mil per minute, just standing there. you can go afk for 15 minutes at a time, come back, juv if needed, then leave.

much more effective than baal and chaosing, except its harder to do.

damn this sounds awesome but it is a bit hard since you have to find at least 2-3 other people: 1 for glitching merc, 1 necro and/or pally for lower resists and/or conviction.

huh I wonder if the necro with summons can tank most of the attacks so the low lv character or so can easily be close and just leech.

shoot this could be the next "cows" from 09 patch ^^. though again as stated it is harder a lot harder.

man I want to try this with my new character I want to make once I get him his weapon.

Lvl :: Exp-break :: Exp for next level :: Exp per Baalrun :: # of runs to lvl-up

90 ----- 1,618,470,619 ----- 146,072,446 ----- ca 5 mil -------- 30

91 ----- 1,764,543,065 ----- 159,218,965 ----- ca 3,5 mil. ----- 45

92 ----- 1,923,762,030 ----- 173,548,673 ----- ca 2 mil. ------- 87

93 ----- 2,097,310,703 ----- 189,168,053 ----- ca 1,3 mil. ----- 145

94 ----- 2,286,478,756 ----- 206,193,177 ----- ca 800k ------- 257

95 ----- 2,492,671,933 ----- 224,750,564 ----- ca 445k ------- 503

96 ----- 2,717,422,497 ----- 244,978,115 ----- ca 320k ------- 765

97 ----- 2,962,400,612 ----- 267,026,144 ----- ca 164k ------- 1628

98 ----- 3,229,426,756 ----- 291,058,498 ----- ca 64k -------- 4546

99 ----- 3,520,485,254

It's fairly accurate I say because I always watch me exp from 88-90 and I get about 5 million each game and such.

I was about to say, if you can automate it, and if you glitched for like...20 minutes.

Couldnt you just afk? Use all + reg gear, so you never have to pot, and just chill there, this in theory is probably much much much better then baaling.

Only part you need is a friend to hold offf the other dude..

At a high enough lvl you dont need lr or conv, cant the smiter just sort of sit there after he isolates meph? with enough dr + res + dol'd geaar ( regeneration) + like .. maxed mediation, or just med in general.. he can sit there tank/ with gmerc killing everything am I not right?

you dont even need convic. im doing it right now with a gmerc on an hdin.

any smiter with a gmerc can do it himself. one person required =).

its awesome, i leave on meditation, adn can walk away. just come back every half hour to make sure. i wouldnt trust it a whole night either

also, after doing it for 15+ minutes, the game starts to lag. it gets really bad as you stay in. i suggest leaving the game every hour and reglitching. it elminates the lag.

I was about to say.. you dont need the low lvl, this is a sick way to lvl smiters... like faster then hammers.

Switch to all DOL gear, for + reg. I would trust my smiter all night if the same exact spawns came EVERY Time.

Glitch the merc and just leave him there, does it really get that laggy? isnt there a runeword that gives conv? use that, with med on..

saves skill point, and you can sit there in all DOL gear

I quit in .10 I have never faced these dudes, can hdins kill them? btw wouldnt you need to like.. use yours keys or organs or something PER game? meaning if you leave, u need another set?

is there a way to kill ubers on a hammerdin, because I have heard they can, meaning this can be done solo on hammerdins, just a shitload easier on... smiters

if this is true, this will be the next cows. I mean seriously lets try to keep it secret or it will be patchced

I was about to say.. you dont need the low lvl, this is a sick way to lvl smiters... like faster then hammers.

Switch to all DOL gear, for + reg. I would trust my smiter all night if the same exact spawns came EVERY Time.

Glitch the merc and just leave him there, does it really get that laggy? isnt there a runeword that gives conv? use that, with med on..

saves skill point, and you can sit there in all DOL gear

rune word is infinity ^_^