** CONTEST **

tenjuna

• Site Owner

just for fun, I am giving 100fg to the person that guesses the closest time and date we reach 2000 members.

now remember, I approve every account, so if you think be registering a bunch of accounts will help you...not only does it NOT, but you could get banned for wasting my time. so please do us both a favor and DO NOT DO THAT.

100fg = 4x 32020s on non ladder.

ONE ENTRY PER MEMBER! if you decide to guess more than once YOUR FIRST ANSWER IS THE OFFICIAL ENTRY.

so guess wisely.

as of right now, we have 1842 members.

I am closing entries Sunday night, so get your guesses in!

1. NO ENTRY FEE

2. TIME POSTED SHOULD INCLUDE TIME ZONE - posts that do not include time zone will be discarded

3. OFFICIAL SERVER TIME ZONE IS CENTRAL (-6 UDT)

4. POST YOUR GUESSES HERE - DO NOT PM ME

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since this forum has been averaging 22.4 members per day for the last 10 days, and adding in a lowering number per day of those days, (which will hopefully continue) im guessing in 9 days, which is the 29th of January. If the math is right, I should be exact or very close, depending on the people.

Im so smart.

Well, since this forum has been averaging 22.4 members per day for the last 10 days, and adding in a lowering number per day of those days, (which will hopefully continue) im guessing in 9 days, which is the 29th of January. If the math is right, I should be exact or very close, depending on the people.

Im so smart.

At 7:30 PM Central time.