1.11 Ling's BvC Guide

Rate the guide  

188 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, skill points on a bvc don't really matter if you have the basic skill and a decent build (max ww/bo/mastery/some leap/1+ pt zerk, nr, inc speed etc.)

For a bvc's level, I'd say go to at least 88, preferably around 90+. If you're going to take the time to master bvc, then take the time to level you char too.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, skill points on a bvc don't really matter if you have the basic skill and a decent build (max ww/bo/mastery/some leap/1+ pt zerk, nr, inc speed etc.)

For a bvc's level, I'd say go to at least 88, preferably around 90+. If you're going to take the time to master bvc, then take the time to level you char too.

88 isnt enuff if you really want to enjoy your char get it 90+

90+ for 500+ ow dmg :D

90+ for 500+ ow dmg :o

so lvl 90 will get ur 500+ ow damage? i heard u need to be lvl 94 or some shit.

it's 90.

How to beat a desynch hammerdin using a barb:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m234/DU...=diablo0033.flv

Omg dustin, what program did you use to capture that. FRAPS gives me a gay 30 secs, so I can't really do anything worthwhile.

Read the left corner? :p

Hypercam 2-google it

here's another one:

http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m234/DU...=diablo0039.flv

i run a lot because you gotta make a good desynch hammerdin come to you or you're gonna get owned =/

Guest Skillful
The best weapons are Grief (on the glove side) and Beast beserker axes. The +damage on Grief is added to your base weapon damage, providing consistent pain for your victims. Your Grief should have at least 34% increased attack speed to hit the last whirlwind breakpoint. Try to get as high of a strength on your beast as possible (prioritize it over the enhanced damage roll).

Does it really matter what side the main weapon is on? If so, explain.

The best weapons are Grief (on the glove side) and Beast beserker axes. The +damage on Grief is added to your base weapon damage, providing consistent pain for your victims. Your Grief should have at least 34% increased attack speed to hit the last whirlwind breakpoint. Try to get as high of a strength on your beast as possible (prioritize it over the enhanced damage roll).

Does it really matter what side the main weapon is on? If so, explain.

when you switch weapons and switch back the one on the glove side will become ypur main weapon no matter what.,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I finaly decided to spend some time and lvl my barb i have leap/bo/mastery/ww maxed with like 5 in speed and 5 or 6 in nat res. Where should i dump the rest of my points? I was thinking zerk or shout. Or mabey more speed.

Shout is better to max of the two.

10% zerk damage,

5 seconds to BO,

and def for other retard bvc's that decide to host you.

Vs

15% zerk damage.

• 1 month later...
I have a question:  the gloves section is pretty thin.

I want to avoid dracul's life tap and I think trang's are inferior... where does this leave me for options?  Pimp stat/res rares?

Lifetap doesnt even cast with WW...

It'll Cast when you Zerk them

Good guide Ling, its the 32020s that are so hard to get....

madd-hatter

Most of these are outdated, etc.

Any guides you would like listed in the official guide list, post them here with links.

Any other changes with the Barbarian Summit you feel may be necessary, nows the time to post.

Further more, any threads older than 1 month will be auto-closed from now on. If you have an issue with this, PM me and let me know why.

This Post is almost Year Old why is it still open ?

• Administrator
madd-hatter
Most of these are outdated, etc.

Any guides you would like listed in the official guide list, post them here with links.

Any other changes with the Barbarian Summit you feel may be necessary, nows the time to post.

Further more, any threads older than 1 month will be auto-closed from now on. If you have an issue with this, PM me and let me know why.

This Post is almost Year Old why is it still open ?

Guides are exceptions.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
barb drill, by Blobs (not mcm):

How to get better with tele and triangle whirls: Set out a ring of 8 potions around 1 central potion. Use default gear. Teleport from middle potion to one of the outer potions, and perform 1 complete triangle whirl. The whirl should be short enough to always be in range and long enough to only cost 3 whirls per triangle. Teleport back to the middle and go to the next potion position. When you can go around all 8 potions without pausing or suddenly losing all your mana due to bad whirls, then you can say you're good. I havent been able to do this yet

mr. mad:

your suggestions are horrible. they cripple your dmg (not using highlrods?) and cripple your skill with a barb

can someone post a s/s of how ur suppose to drop the potions i'm a bit confuesd

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Ok

Regarding the +4 skills into increased speed

Does it rly give you a faster ww? i heard thats false

only ias will give you ww speed. nothing else. 34%ias on a zerk is the last ias bp for ww.

No i mean the skill + increased speed

every one is verifying it does actually help you desynch your ww.

nothing to do with ias.