Godly Z v A guide.

Rate my guide.  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

One thing you might add to your guide: for chargers, if they get you locked then it's pretty much over, and I have found out dueling on my charging v/t that when you charge block does not work. You might want to set out quite a few arrows before they get to you then switch to shield, because it is very hard to poutrun one of these..

One thing you might add to your guide: for chargers, if they get you locked then it's pretty much over, and I have found out dueling on my charging v/t that when you charge block does not work. You might want to set out quite a few arrows before they get to you then switch to shield, because it is very hard to poutrun one of these..

actually charge lock glitches if you run in a zig zag formation. The pally gets frozen "charge locked" if it continues.

nice guide. i was just wonderthing though would a upped eth mosers shield be good for using on wep switch instead of the luna in the complete gear 2? and if so zod then what else socketed into it? i was thinking either ber or shael for the faster block. thanks also making my zon soon.

I would use normal mosers in place of that anyday. Since ur all dex, you get block as a biproduct.

I'd put 3x bers in it for dr vs. melee. Or ber 2 shael.

• 2 weeks later...
lollollol its obvious you've never dueled anyone good

0/10

= /

sorry I only pub duel and even in amapk, the only zon that killed me was chair's...

I dunno. What do you think is wrong about my guide?

your dueling strats blow, and certain classes that shouldnt lose to zons you have as "easy"

what trapper loses to a zon LOL? gtfo

go duel somoene good

amapk is just as bad as a pub game

let me guess you have a trapper...

Zons have char adv over trappers. zons do good damage and way longer range than trappers. If a zon is defensive, they should never loose.

I do admit that becaue the zon is my favourite char, I did overestimate a zon but I do stand by that a zon should be able to beat a trapper. My % are roughly from my experience. I'm sorry i faced nubby trappers. = /

I do understand that you are biased towards trappers and because you beat more than half the zons you meet, your perception may be different from mine. Hell you may have even beaten me in a pub game but trappers were easy for my zon in general. I can't name every trapper and say this person's hard, this person's easy = /

Edit: If you don't like my dueling strategies, don't follow them. This guide is a reflection of around a year's work on a zon. I don't appreciate you saying I've never dueled because I have and i was quite successful. My char name was Mirrages. I duno if I've dueled you. Only good assassin that sticks in my head was SiN-xxxxxxxxx.

Zons have char adv over trappers. zons do good damage and way longer range than trappers. If a zon is defensive, they should never loose.

I do admit that becaue the zon is my favourite char, I did overestimate a zon but I do stand by that a zon should be able to beat a trapper. My % are roughly from my experience. I'm sorry i faced nubby trappers. = /

I do understand that you are biased towards trappers and because you beat more than half the zons you meet, your perception may be different from mine. Hell you may have even beaten me in a pub game but trappers were easy for my zon in general. I can't name every trapper and say this person's hard, this person's easy = /

Edit: If you don't like my dueling strategies, don't follow them. This guide is a reflection of around a year's work on a zon. I don't appreciate you saying I've never dueled because I have and i was quite successful. My char name was Mirrages. I duno if I've dueled you. Only good assassin that sticks in my head was SiN-xxxxxxxxx.

no good trapper should lose to any zon, period

i dont have a trapper, but i do share accounts with someone who does have one. Not all trappers are retarded and sit in traps to run around, the moment i tele on your screen will the the last arrow you fire.

"Only good assassin that sticks in my head was SiN-xxxxxxxxx."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nuff said

no good trapper should lose to any zon, period

i dont have a trapper, but i do share accounts with someone who does have one. Not all trappers are retarded and sit in traps to run around, the moment i tele on your screen will the the last arrow you fire.

"Only good assassin that sticks in my head was SiN-xxxxxxxxx."

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL nuff said

zZzzz. Maybe ur friend has a really nice trapper = /

btw that xxxxxxxxxxx is a word that I can't remember. She was a SiN- member. Juss incase you didn't know ^_^

Stop posting if ur gonna repeat urself because ur making me repeat myself over and over.

Traps were easy FOR ME.

Have you ever owned a decent zon? You say amapk is shit but where would you duel to duel people GM? I bet ur prolly one of those kids who go to amapk with a barb to feel almighty :o

Juss incase you didn't know, most people dont have 40+ lifers on their trappers and most don't even have lifers. I don't know what the standard of a good trapper is but I will comment that what I wrote is accurate. Maybe your zon or pub's zons cant beat trappers.

I can't beat every trapper there is but I never said that could either. Read my dueling strats again and see what the chance to win is... Ok ur one of the few that will beat me. my guide is shit? 0/10? Ok thats ur opinion. Least you can do is be thankful that I decided to share my zon which was successful with Dtrades members.

• 4 weeks later...
I've looked at this guide before and i already commented on it already but

Do you think this zon is worht making wihtout all those legit charms? =\

Like just plain frw charms and 20life scs?

I just want to get an opinion

Ty

Ok you raise an interesting point.

For z v a, I don't think it would be worth making without 3/20/20's. BUT for z v z, where skills > stats, it is well worth your time making.

I dueled a guy today (z v z) named Matias. He used faith GM and had 1.2k life with 4.2k damage. I was pulling 1k life and 7k damage. He killed me twice throughout the course of the numerous duels and he came close a few times. Of course your zon will be a lot better with the charms but even if you don't have them, I think you'd do well z v z but probably not as well z v a.

yea zvz is one of the few duels where the players skill is far more important than gear.

I'm going to go on a little rant about z v z. I'm in love with z v z ATM cause its such a cool method of dueling.

Its like 2 snipers dueling as both sides are capable of dying 1 shot if they screw up. Also, the gear doesn't matter as much and theres tons of room to make your char unique.

Z v a is fun as well as people think you stink and you go out and own the game (sometimes not B)).

I'm always open for dueling, z v z or z v a. PM me ^-^

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For best ZvA setup is enigma, makes you a lot more mobile and harder to hit, which is why ink is #1 ZvA east.

-gene

i beat ink with his nigma on.

Maybe he was having a bad day but I beat Ink-Redible in a pub game twice and he s/e'd.

your damage suffers too much if you use it and you end up to be somewhat of a weak sorc or a weak bone necro. Not to mention your gear is so restricted if you want to hit the fcr bp AND the ias bp.

1 str = 3 life (str doesent add life)

1 life = 1 life (if u mean 1 vita it rly ='s 3life.)

5 frw = 20 life (frw doesent add life)

..... are u joking?

u wana say u beat me do it dont talk about a pub game with 8% dr and spirit shield.

im #2 zvz .

im on right now if u wana try ur luck pm me.

damn man u cant make a guide.

(it takes 200ias to hit 7fps with wf there4 u can only 8fps with 120/45 and 160/60 etc...)

• 2 months later...

guide goes back up :(

..... are u joking?

u wana say u beat me do it dont talk about a pub game with 8% dr and spirit shield.

im #2 zvz .

(it takes 200ias to hit 7fps with wf there4 u can only 8fps with 120/45 and 160/60 etc...)

I will kindly explain to you this concept.

1 str means one point to vit which means 3 life. therefore, 1 str - 3 life

1 life on a helm only gives 1 life.

for each 5frw on your gear, you save a 320-5 and you get an extra 32020, thus adding 20 life.

Yes and I was number 1 zvz before getting banned so you'd be best listening to me :o

I don't ever remember saying you can hit 7 fpa with wf. If I did, it was probably with fanat from merc...

:D

P.S. I posted I beat you because he said best z v a is with enigma, claiming you as the best z v a. I beat you z v a in a pub game with you z v a gear on...

..... are u joking?

im #2 zvz .

for each 5frw on your gear, you save a 320-5 and you get an extra 32020, thus adding 20 life.

Yes and I was number 1 zvz before getting banned so you'd be best listening to me :o

I don't ever remember saying you can hit 7 fpa with wf. If I did, it was probably with fanat from merc...

P.S. I posted I beat you because he said best z v a is with enigma, claiming you as the best z v a. I beat you z v a in a pub game with you z v a gear on...

Ink hasnt been seen for 2 months, and everyone knows he used TMC.

..... are u joking?

im #2 zvz .

Ink hasnt been seen for 2 months, and everyone knows he used TMC.

Hi Kel!!

How are you doing?

What happened to ink? I wasn't active for a while so pretty clueless T.T

• 4 weeks later...

Nice build, good gear recommendations as well as dueling methods. Its pretty much a glass cannon build when it comes down to it though. I learned quickly with my build that you can't take more than a hit and you're dead. I switched over to a vita build with good DR and max res and have been extremely happy with it. Its great for ZvZ or ZvA, it's because you can own someones zon and then laugh as they switch to a charger/smiter and own them too.

As for previous remarks about Ink, yeah hes overrated and got idolized by a few ppl that apparently dont know much about zons. His strategy consisted of shooting arrows and teleporting away(WOW, really impressive! *sarcasim*). Hes got shit gear and crap dmg with the enigma that he hails as his keystone to the build. I caught him numerous times having gone back to town to grab a CTA to BO, probably a quick rub n' tug with akara as well, then returned to the moor. Sorry, but once you leave the map thats the end of the duel. Plus prebuffing is usually frowned upon as well.

But yeah, if you ever have some free around Christmas Manduki I'd love to duel your zon.

~Spartikis

Nice build, good gear recommendations as well as dueling methods. Its pretty much a glass cannon build when it comes down to it though. I learned quickly with my build that you can't take more than a hit and you're dead. I switched over to a vita build with good DR and max res and have been extremely happy with it. Its great for ZvZ or ZvA, it's because you can own someones zon and then laugh as they switch to a charger/smiter and own them too.

As for previous remarks about Ink, yeah hes overrated and got idolized by a few ppl that apparently dont know much about zons. His strategy consisted of shooting arrows and teleporting away(WOW, really impressive! *sarcasim*). Hes got shit gear and crap dmg with the enigma that he hails as his keystone to the build. I caught him numerous times having gone back to town to grab a CTA to BO, probably a quick rub n' tug with akara as well, then returned to the moor. Sorry, but once you leave the map thats the end of the duel. Plus prebuffing is usually frowned upon as well.

But yeah, if you ever have some free around Christmas Manduki I'd love to duel your zon.

~Spartikis

always up for z v z although my last zvz would have been at least 2 months ago.

Yea my build is basically glass cannon :p

I'm looking to build a ice zon next. Look out for it!

this guide blows, even thought it is the best bowa guide on here(which is pathetic) ive seen lawrence in pub games, stalk me less plz, and he gets raped by nonmb druids/hdins/random ass kids.

nice strategies but overall bad char.

HI CHAIR.

Hehe Kel, I wish so too. I haven't had anyone to zvz with at all~

• 1 month later...