Godly Z v A guide.

Rate my guide.  

186 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I can tell from responses, this seems like a funny ask, anyway I will hunt it down and enlighten you in a future post.

Get a zon and Ill enlighten you...

OMFG :p this is an eight year olds response to not reading and just taking miniscule clips to boost his/her ego.

Well as i can see you did not read the Edit in previous post, maybe if you do that, you may actually feel pleased.

Nice way to bump the thread though, keep it up, you will get your post counts up too.

Well as I can tell from responses, this seems like a funny ask, anyway I will hunt it down and enlighten you in a future post.

OMFG :lol: this is an eight year olds response to not reading and just taking miniscule clips to boost his/her ego.

Well as i can see you did not read the Edit in previous post, maybe if you do that, you may actually feel pleased.

Nice way to bump the thread though, keep it up, you will get your post counts up too.

excuse me, but do you know who you're talking to?

OMFG :lol: this is an eight year olds response to not reading and just taking miniscule clips to boost his/her ego.

If youre going to post in the thread like you're some kind of amazon genius at least be able to back it up somehow. This guide is very old and Manduki has learned a lot since he penned it. Ive been here 3 years. I dont really care about my post count.

ok lets just stop posting here. You're out of your league.

i read over my guide again and i see some obvious mistakes.. but in general the guide is still decent. After a year of experimenting and rebuilding, this isn't the godliest zva guide. But it should be a decent enough basic pub zon guide.

If a mod wants to edit this, i'll PM them a new guide XD

excuse me, but do you know who you're talking to?

Yes, if i read correctly No1 Zon duellist on this sites Ladder.

If youre going to post in the thread like you're some kind of amazon genius at least be able to back it up somehow. This guide is very old and Manduki has learned a lot since he penned it. Ive been here 3 years. I dont really care about my post count.

Chase, if you read my first post in this thread, you would realise I stated that I have used this setup, I am not a genius Bowazon maker, I live outside the square and was wanting the information about "EIAS" which does not seem to be here. Anyway, I am still hunting that information and will post later.

ok lets just stop posting here. You're out of your league.

i read over my guide again and i see some obvious mistakes.. but in general the guide is still decent. After a year of experimenting and rebuilding, this isn't the godliest zva guide. But it should be a decent enough basic pub zon guide.

If a mod wants to edit this, i'll PM them a new guide XD

Manduki, as I posted in this thread, it is a good setup, I did not run down the items used nor skills used, I only discussed on some of the strategies missed. All you need to do is add more to it, like more strategies, more outcomes based on different builds that you may not have encountered.

You state that I am out of my League, and in your eyes I am, but then again, I believe that an old timer like me still has some knowledge to the game, especially when i look at the strengths of a build, and try to find a weakness with a build of the same char class, if i do not find anything, i move on to different builds.

Do not stress about the conversations between myself and 1 other, I have not personally attacked your initial setup, I have made this setup in 1.10 way before I joined this forum, i have posted 6 guides myself on other forums, ALL PvM and I have been rubbished for them and have been praised for them too, so, if you take a closer look, i am not rubbishing your guide.

• 3 weeks later...
by the way, i hate NL, and each season from 1.09 i have always given away my items and deleted my chars and started Ladder afresh.

Funny since ladder items/chars had only began to convert in 1.10 and above...

Most .09 players had nothing but hacked items. They all had to start fresh. LOL

one item that i wish survived is my bugged string T-T

screw zephyr and ith's :o

• 1 month later...
Where did you get 5 frw = 20 life?

Its a reference to 3/20/20(life) vs 5frw/3/20 charms. Lets say you are using a 30frw helm, okay thats 6 less 5/3/20's required to have in inventory. 6 x 20 = 120, so you save alot of life. Average bowazon frw required for zva is 145-150 with bow out.

i say 150 with bow out is kinda overkill ~..~

but yea the calculations are about right <3

My Zon is almost done, she'll be done hopefully this weekend. I'll show you the mighty Ashley when shes done.

Great Guide Btw, why don't you write an updated one?

yay another zvz member? +_+

keke umm i was gonna but then university + friends kept me... I'm not too sure if i want to write another one right at this moment but I promise one will come before D2 dies. <3

My Zon is almost done, she'll be done hopefully this weekend. I'll show you the mighty Ashley when shes done.

Great Guide Btw, why don't you write an updated one?

yay another zvz member? +_+

keke umm i was gonna but then university + friends kept me... I'm not too sure if i want to write another one right at this moment but I promise one will come before D2 dies. <3

I'm not great at zvz but I am still learning, I usually team duel.

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's nice overall, but some of the dueling strategies seem a bit "vague"

Also, your calculations on Frw are off. As of .11 Patch, even charms with 5% Frw (Which can no longer spawn) only give a bonus of 3% Frw (The only frw charms that can spawn now are 3%)

Also I do to some extent disagree with you saying "Fhr is useless on amazons"

Good luck getting out of elemental druid's Hurricane, Traps + Mind Blast, Fireballs, etc without at least the first or perhaps second Fhr Bps...

• 2 weeks later...
It's nice overall, but some of the dueling strategies seem a bit "vague"

Also, your calculations on Frw are off. As of .11 Patch, even charms with 5% Frw (Which can no longer spawn) only give a bonus of 3% Frw (The only frw charms that can spawn now are 3%)

Also I do to some extent disagree with you saying "Fhr is useless on amazons"

Good luck getting out of elemental druid's Hurricane, Traps + Mind Blast, Fireballs, etc without at least the first or perhaps second Fhr Bps...

ok fhr is useless is a little exaggerated but second bp or 5th bp, it wouldn't really matter i think in either situation.

remaking this guide soon so stay tuned!

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...