tenjuna

• Site Owner

here is a list of things that are getting fixed asap:

- new staff

- eagle nest arcade crowns and tons of updates

- new donor stars and icons

- new member and group icons

- d2 account field in avatar area and profile

- the report link that everyone sees now...this is something that I have been needing to do for like oh 18 months now. oops.

- fix online/offline graphics and add to pms

- fix pm avatar area and add missing fields

- setting validated members to newbies instead of members (which is why nobody is getting validated lately)

=========

here is a list of upcoming features:

- munjpets (think neopets for forums)

- guild/clan mod (kinda like the one at jsp, but with style...and before you haters crawl out of your holes, imitation is the best form of flattery and it's not like they haven't borrowed any of my ideas, so put that in your pipe and shut the hell up)

- arcade tournaments & fg prizes

- new and expanded off-topic and other games forums

- and a surprise: Inferno RPG & DTrades Gear Shop

- pvp tournaments & fg prizes

- raffle & contests fg pot (meaning the site will contribute to raffles & contests to make them more interesting)

it's coming guys...this ole girl just needed some tlc, and it takes time which I don't seem to have much of anymore.

also, to the vast majority of people that turned in their forum gold wilfully and without needing anything in return: THANKS! you made this a LOT easier than I thought it would be. I did not relish spending $1000 on buying back fg, but I would have seeing that I knew it had to be done.

all you naysayers and haters take note of that last statement...would I be willing to shell out a grand if I didnt think it was worth doing?

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i support the changes, asside from clan/guilds thing, i just dont think it is necessary.Jsp has it and well, there is just no need for it honestly.

But Thankyou so mutch for bringing fg back as a new currency because we all know that will be verry good for dtrades,And as for you putting the time u needed to into the site, i am proud to have my tenj XD.

So Yaaa.... this all needed to be done, would looooveeee to become a trade mod or sompthing because i am on diablo alot of the time i am awake(obviously - skool)Lol. Also think that there are more changes that can be done but not going to make a fool of my self and tell you how to run your site, because u seem to do a damn good job of it or i would be at jsp right now, the site that replaces dtrades with the word shithead... wutch i def do not support.Once again thankyou for puting the time that u and me knew u needed to put into the site, i think hte site will be booming in no time, now if we can just get red of these scammers? Lol, This would be verry nice, on the other hand we also seem to be short staffed and obviously u are aware of this because you are Going to hire new staff and i surely supprort that , Most of wut needs to happen is going to happen/has happend and as for the fg issue that is osmpthing we def needed to happen.The site will be a breeding ground for scammers if fg becomes Currency tho atleast i thats wut i think.

~Pimp~

- guild/clan mod (kinda like the one at jsp, but with style...and before you haters crawl out of your holes, imitation is the best form of flattery and it's not like they haven't borrowed any of my ideas, so put that in your pipe and shut the hell up)

Yay, I Like Guilds :)

And Yea.. Agreed @ Jsp Borrowing Some Of Your Ideas [The Bump Timer?]

Very Nice Job Tenjy :D

~Kinky.

~Kinky.

The bump timer at jsp isn't as good. They don't have a bump button. The timer just tells you when you can make a bump post.

~Kinky.

The bump timer at jsp isn't as good. They don't have a bump button. The timer just tells you when you can make a bump post.

Yeah, if you can get their search function to work without having to pay fg so you can find your thread thats been moved back to page 408.

Anyhow, thanks for all this tenjuna. You're doing a great job.

ya.. like i said i support the changes way to go tenj, unfornatly i will be off the site most likely for the rest of the time :) because i got keylogged (again?)

Yes again zzzzzzz,new account but not sure if it will last so ya, i = screwed, So all of you this may be my farewell :D it was a good run, thankyou for making my stay amazing tenj :D, im most likely done with this game.

- new donor stars and icons

- raffle & contests fg pot (meaning the site will contribute to raffles & contests to make them more interesting)

- new and expanded off-topic and other games forums

- and a surprise that will have to wait until after the fg reset

sum really good idea's gl @ gettin them set up asap w/ as little hassle in ur life as possible