All of the Site Problems

tenjuna

• Site Owner

all the problem you have been seeing with the site the last few days are due to a few little kids who think because they downloaded a script they are godly hackers.

there isnt much I can do about it without pulling out the hardcore stuff.

just be patient, sooner or later they will get bored and move on.

heh.. meh thinking negative is my talent, if a sparrow was on the ground limping around.. instead of thinking maybe he's just break dancing i would be talking about how we should watch closely because at any time either a car is going to run it over or a fat kid depressed by eating too much mcdonalds is going to throw a sindar block on it ^.^ anywayssss and what ass kicking would that be dear friend luthien? spamming more and getting your warn up to 70% :)?

heh... so this could last awhile, im not so sure what the script is they downloaded and what the point in it would be. what happens if they dont get bored and move on and they just settle in and ruin the forums o.O

then were screwed

Won't happen, Im sure Cain could do something illegal to stop them and if not they can get in big trouble with either a law suit or fines for attacking a web site.

all the problem you have been seeing with the site the last few days are due to a few little kids who think because they downloaded a script they are godly hackers.

there isnt much I can do about it without pulling out the hardcore stuff.

just be patient, sooner or later they will get bored and move on.

sidu is a little kid, so hes doing it eh? o.o