Golemancer build?

Helm -> Coa (With whatever in it), shako, dream, 3/20/2, or fcr circlet.

Armor -> Nig (I'd go with this), or bramble?

Shield -> +2 nec +3 summon (or +3 golem) +3 golem mastery 2os

rings -> fcr or sojs

belt -> arach

weapon -> BEAST

boots -> any duped boots should work

ammy -> storm circlet? :crai:

summon gcs, torch, anni, fhr until bp is hit,anni, and uh....life sc?

max the golem, golem mastery, summon resist, bone armor, rest in amp.

str -> what's needed for gear + 10

dex -> nothing

vit -> all

energy -> none..or like 5 if you want...

And if you want a merc...

act2 (With thorns)

throw a eth doom, fort n dream on him.

Just made this up as I went..... ;)

claygolem7cv.png

if done right, with 3summon/3golem + helm/3summon/20/x circ + hoto + etc gear, you can have 23k life golem w/o bo

40-102 damage...

fire golem is your only chance.

Or maybe an iron golem made out of an industructable item so it wont die (unless you cast another). Cast amp/decrep, use beast, and IM melee's if they try to hit it, lol. Golem mancers wouldn't go that great in a caster duels IMO, but they are REALLY anoying in melee games (if that's what you're aiming for, I dunno)

claygolem7cv.png

if done right, with 3summon/3golem + helm/3summon/20/x circ + hoto + etc gear, you can have 23k life golem w/o bo

40-102 damage...

Or maybe an iron golem made out of an industructable item so it wont die (unless you cast another). Cast amp/decrep, use beast, and IM melee's if they try to hit it, lol. Golem mancers wouldn't go that great in a caster duels IMO, but they are REALLY anoying in melee games (if that's what you're aiming for, I dunno)

troy, is that true?

so i can use any indestructable weapon and it wont die o.O

bm in melee game with town hugs <3

claygolem7cv.png

40-102 damage...

troy, is that true?

so i can use any indestructable weapon and it wont die o.O

bm in melee game with town hugs <3

It's used to work like that, or so I thought. I'm not really sure how a clay golem would kill 85+ chars with full items unless they were naked.

basically you could also go as a suicide mancer, w/ all types of Facets, and then get Fire Golem or Clay golem and thorns, and then when they attack you they'll get hurt and die by your facets in gear :bye:

Facets don't work with summons, it's kinda like how they don't work with traps.

I know but, the Golem can weaken your opponent, and if the other character(s) start charging at you to kill you, they will die as well when you die B) that way, even if you're golem is not too successful (which in most cases it will be a GG tank/killer) they'll die whenever you do. And, when they attack your golem w/ Thorns/Oak, they'll get hurt (just like what Bear Druids do). So, Bramble and combining the Golem mancer w/ a suicide Novamancer would be pretty smart as well.

• 3 months later...