AliensExist

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone's jealous.

You just wish you where in there son.

were**

I could care less if I was staff...I'm just here to get more people to hate me. You just helped me further the process.

P.S. Thanks for the hate.

Congratulations, I don't care, nor does anyone else. We know no one cares about you in real life, don't bring real life issues in here. :'-(

Someone's jealous.

were**

I could care less if I was staff...I'm just here to get more people to hate me. You just helped me further the process.

Congratulations, I don't care, nor does anyone else. We know no one cares about you in real life, don't bring real life issues in here. :'-(

Ouch. Bad come back. Nice try though. I Appreciate it.

Someone's jealous.

were**

We know you want attention because daddy abused you when you where 10.

btw, nice try = you couldn't come up with anything better, go back to high school for another 5 years then try to flame.

maybe getting out of the basement some and making friends will help you in your search for "attention" or what you call it "i want kids in forums to hate me becuz i can't make any friends irl"

Someone's jealous.

were**

btw, nice try = you couldn't come up with anything better, go back to high school for another 5 years then try to flame.

maybe getting out of the basement some and making friends will help you in your search for "attention" or what you call it "i want kids in forums to hate me becuz i can't make any friends irl"

1. I live in GA. Can't have basements here because the basements will get flooded.

2. I didn't move in with my dad till I was 11.

3. I said "Nice try" becuase you used a shitty flame. Probally from 2003.

4. Even if I had no friends in real life why would I want people to hate me on here? If anything I would want them to like me.

5. Sit the fuck down.

Someone's jealous.

were**

1. I live in GA. Can't have basements here because the basements will get flooded.

4. Even if I had no friends in real life why would I want people to hate me on here? If anything I would want them to like me.

5. Sit the fuck down.

1.) Okay step out of the closet, queer.

2.) Okay from ages 1 - 10 your stepdad raped you, your mom finally found out and made you move in with your dad.

3.) Calling flames shitty is just another way of saying "oh sorry sir I can't think of anything to come up with"

4.) Because the only reason you would want kids to hate you on the internet is because no one pays attention to you irl because you're fat, ugly, and society rejects you.

5.) What the fuck do you think I'm doing? You're a fucking idiot I think you really do need to go back to school with statements like those.

zzz Airick>grym

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2.) Okay from ages 1 - 10 your stepdad raped you, your mom finally found out and made you move in with your dad.

3.) Calling flames shitty is just another way of saying

4.) Because the only reason you would want kids to hate you on the internet is because no one pays attention to you irl because you're fat, ugly, and society rejects you.

5.) What the fuck do you think I'm doing? You're a fucking idiot I think you really do need to go back to school with statements like those.

1. I'm not queer. Accusing other people is usually an indication.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3. Saying, "oh sorry sir I can't think of anything to come up with" is basically what I just said so technically you just flamed your self.

4. Look at my profile I am not fat.

5. Not rejected by society. Just preps since I hate their fucking guts.

6. I'm in school. By you saying I need to go back to school, I'm guessing your out and an adult. Immature one at that.

7. You fighting with a kid automatically makes me the winner of this arguement.

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3. Saying, "oh sorry sir I can't think of anything to come up with" is basically what I just said so technically you just flamed your self.

6. I'm in school. By you saying I need to go back to school, I'm guessing your out and an adult. Immature one at that.

1.) KK crater face, graduate out of the "No u" phrases of flaming then you can post something worth while ^ ^

2.) But that's what you called him when you had those hard times with him in your bedroom.

3.) Make sense please.

4.) I don't want to look at you because you're ugly and I don't need to look at nerds to flame them.

5.) Yeah, kid is still in the "judgement" phase of growing up "which group of nerds am I affiliated with, I hate preps, etc" Wow I haven't heard people being judged as "preps" or "cool kids" or whatever you call them since high school, grow up kid, you dug your own grave.

6.) I guess your meaning of mature is "LOL I HATE THIS KID HE GAY HE SCAMMER" seems like you flourish in threads like those. Sorry I use logic in my flame, I know it hurts you to read logic.

7.) Um.. What is the bg for then? Who said this was a fight? This is rape.

Actually Duped, you were, but I had to replace you for legit-trades as she always whines about shit and does nothing helpful to help the site.

There is someone next to "tubjuna"

Thats Cincy, fucktard. Tubjunas "right hand man", unfortunetly there was not enough room.

That's a woman not a guy...

EDIT/PS-Switch Legit-Trades and MulletCaptain

Actually Duped, you were, but I had to replace you for legit-trades as she always whines about shit and does nothing helpful to help the site.

There is someone next to "tubjuna"

Thats Cincy, fucktard. Tubjunas "right hand man", unfortunetly there was not enough room.

That's a woman not a guy...

EDIT/PS-Switch Legit-Trades and MulletCaptain

Thats what they said about you before the operation...

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

1.) KK crater face, graduate out of the "No u" phrases of flaming then you can post something worth while ^ ^

2.) But that's what you called him when you had those hard times with him in your bedroom.

3.) Make sense please.

4.) I don't want to look at you because you're ugly and I don't need to look at nerds to flame them.

5.) Yeah, kid is still in the "judgement" phase of growing up "which group of nerds am I affiliated with, I hate preps, etc" Wow I haven't heard people being judged as "preps" or "cool kids" or whatever you call them since high school, grow up kid, you dug your own grave.

6.) I guess your meaning of mature is "LOL I HATE THIS KID HE GAY HE SCAMMER" seems like you flourish in threads like those. Sorry I use logic in my flame, I know it hurts you to read logic.

Yes I did rape you so sit the fuck down. You've lost, face the defeat.

(FYI- I'm in highschool.)

LP-I know they said "thats not a woman thats a guy" before the operation. Makes total sense, but why they would say that is odd.

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3.) Make sense please.

LP-I know they said "thats not a woman thats a guy" before the operation. Makes total sense, but why they would say that is odd.

Sit the fuck down? List of insults running short are they..? Yeah you win, you play d2 and post on a d2 forum, the defeat that is your life.

Wow, you're in highschool, thats GREAT, we can see that titfuck. Chug.

Its no surprise the doctors mistook you for a 7 year old asian girl at the hospital last week, virgin.

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3.) Make sense please.

Sit the fuck down? List of insults running short are they..? Yeah you win, you play d2 and post on a d2 forum, the defeat that is your life.

Its no surprise the doctors mistook you for a 7 year old asian girl at the hospital last week, virgin.

If you had any commen sense you would know that only the last part was directed to you retard. You just made youself look like a total dumbass.

P.S. I no longer play D2. This site is jsut for chuckles. Also you post on it to. More than I do so I would not be talking.

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3.) Make sense please.

If you had any commen sense you would know that only the last part was directed to you retard. You just made youself look like a total dumbass.

P.S. I no longer play D2. This site is jsut for chuckles. Also you post on it to. More than I do so I would not be talking.

See thats where you fail, you still haven't grown out of the whole E-pride bullshit.

I wonder how many times I read "no u" and "i win, you lose" statements from fag boy in this thread.... lol.. lets count

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

Ouch. Bad come back. Nice try though. I Appreciate it. <--(1)

5. Sit the fuck down.

1. I'm not queer. Accusing other people is usually an indication.<--(2)

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3. Saying, "oh sorry sir I can't think of anything to come up with" is basically what I just said so technically you just flamed your self. <--(3)(Another "no u" statement? I guess, can barely understand his English.)

7. You fighting with a kid automatically makes me the winner of this arguement. <--(4)

3.) Make sense please.

Yes I did rape you so sit the fuck down. You've lost, face the defeat. <-- (5)

So his "how to flame" pdf must state that to win an arguement, you must make "no u" statements and "i win" statements in almost every post. 5 times said in like 3 posts, haha. At least you passed special ed reading ^ ^

I wonder how many times I read "no u" and "i win, you lose" statements from fag boy in this thread.... lol.. lets count
zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3. Saying, "oh sorry sir I can't think of anything to come up with" is basically what I just said so technically you just flamed your self. <--(3)(Another "no u" statement? I guess, can barely understand his English.)

7. You fighting with a kid automatically makes me the winner of this arguement. <--(4)

3.) Make sense please.

So his "how to flame" pdf must state that to win an arguement, you must make "no u" statements and "i win" statements in almost every post. 5 times said in like 3 posts, haha. At least you passed special ed reading ^ ^

NO U.

zzz Airick>grym
n

True.

Someone's jealous.

were**

5. Sit the fuck down.

2. Don't have a stepdad.

3.) Make sense please.

NO U.

I WIN..

Fatty got done beating off to his fleshlight and gay anal porn, so now before he goes to sleep he's gotta check the forums one last time.

Actully I will be up for as long as I can physically stand it as a test. I hallucinate at about 72 hours.

Your right it was gay anal..

Lesbians with strap ons. You got me.

Unless you catch your whole body causing you to get skin grafted from your ass to your face.

That made no sense.