Godly Glitched 08 Valk

Datachild

yeah, fuck. I wish it was 5os glitched zerk!

anyway, I'm closing this. There's no point in having this open and my dbay one closed. Too bad. I'm a little bitter and I don't give a shit what anybody says but I have a right to be (as does datachild, but i didnt fucking steal this from him. i didnt know he was looking for it until after i had made the deal with the guy) no matter what anybody fucking says. Having a thread that everybody was so happy and gung-ho about, and something that made me finally think "wow, here's your big break" be closed due to an overwhelming amount of publicity and attention really can put a damper on your day. All I have to say is you're all fucking lucky I got some head after work or I'd be way angrier/irrational about this than I am right now. I can see why it got closed though. Too much negative attention. It caused way too much spam and was almost like a sitting duck for hackers and whatever, not to mention blizzard fiery wrath.

At any rate, closed. I still won't show this to people in game so do not ask me or I will find out where you live, and do absolutely nothing about it.