~~Rules Regarding This Forum~~

smoked

Welcome , the purpose of this forum is for those members who are requesting or offering their services in leveling your characters or rushing you to have a place to post.

However I do have some very strict rules I'd like you all to follow.

Since leveling services sometimes require someone to be on your account I ask that you all be very careful in who you allow onto your account. This kind of leveling is at your own risk, their is a list with the vouches on it so you can decide who you would want to use.

Since Glitch Rushing and Chaosing is now the most popular form of leveling, the vouch system is in effect, and working well. People with less then 10posts vouches will not count on the vouch system.

Tenjuna and myself have put our personal reccomendations onto the list of people we both trust to level anyone with no hassles.

NO UBER TRIST HELP THREADS!

Since this is not a window to window trade I suggest involving one of the moderators (not admins) in the trade , or trading half up front and half after the deal is done. Of course if the person is approved by tenjuna or myself you need not worry about that.

Im sure most of you know what common sense is. But for those that dont let me break it down for you.

I have been for the past 2months closing EVERY thread that is not labeled saying it is ladder or nonladder. Still people get angry/upset when theirs is closed and PM me saying OMGWTF WHY YOU CLOSE MY POST. I tell them, did you read the stickies that say to label your post. Then they shutup and realize they did not do that. It is as simple as putting [L] or [NL] in your topic, I close the posts without looking if it is in the thread, since it is stated to be in the topic.

Now, EACH POST MUST BE LABELED IN THE THREAD TITLE SOMEWHERE IF IT IS LADDER OR NONLADDER.

IF THEY ARENT THEY WILL BE CLOSED AS I HAVE BEEN DOING.

And you have no excuse since this thread says to read before posting anything.

Approved Levelers

Check the Stickied thread.