Sign in to follow this  
tenjuna

Hello All From Sunny Cozumel Mexico!

Ha I thought I was going to Cancun...imagine my surprise when I found myself in Cozumel instead!

:p

I am on the cruise ship paying a lovely 75 cents a minute to post this, but I just had to check in and say hey to everyone.

I got some great pics, but none with me in a Speedo, sorry Cunny and Vash...

I am going to to take a look around, make sure everything is running smooth, then heading to Chankanaab State Park for some snorkeling and Mayan ruins.

See you all Saturday!

:)

Ha I thought I was going to Cancun...imagine my surprise when I found myself in Cozumel instead!

:p

I am on the cruise ship paying a lovely 75 cents a minute to post this, but I just had to check in and say hey to everyone.

I got some great pics, but none with me in a Speedo, sorry Cunny and Vash...

I am going to to take a look around, make sure everything is running smooth, then heading to Chankanaab State Park for some snorkeling and Mayan ruins.

See you all Saturday!

:)

o darn i wish i saw a picture of in a speedo, :p . well i'm glad you are having a great time on the cruise ship, and wish you the best of luck on your cruise and can't wait tell you get back.

Have fun cain

-Whites_Fires

whites , i think you need to go to mexico and get a tan like cain , your looking a little white in that speedo there :) , anyways cain enjoy your cruise , i dont see how you couldnt...

WHAT!??!?!

I thought you were going to Cancun im there right now waiting for you then I hear your going to Cozumel thx alot tenj you ruined my whole life now :)

The internet costs like 500 pesos a minute here, When you do come to Cancun I'll be waiting!

Cain!!!!!!

el quemo mi pica peso? :p

Get me some pictures pweeze!

Enjoy the rest of your trip :)

~Prism

Ps:I speak.. very good mexican dont i? :p

Lay off the pina coladas and dont drink the water!

Hopefully when your ship sails back here, you can help our old one sail again.

Oh and wear a hat, you dont want the sun to reflect off that bald head of yours, blind some hot chick, and have the captain scream "MAN OVERBOARD!"

:) See you soon honey bunny lol

Ps:I speak.. very good mexican dont i? :)

Have fun cain,

It's called spanish~

Cain Bebe ... I want CHuu

Jerrod, your zon sucks, take that sig off. You've killed like 2 people.