Sign in to follow this  
tenjuna

wow. just wow.

yeah, I think there was a power problem at the studio.

I went there and found 2 servers with blue screens, one with a black screen, and 2 not running.

the database server had no hard drive, neither did the email server.

took me 9 hours to fix everything, and I am pretty sure the database server is going to die again before the new one shows up...not to mention I now have a second dead server to fix.

JOY!

I s/s'd the AKFTrades message :blink:

thanks for fixing (if temporaily) <3 cain.

Yall need to thank the master. He gave us our lifes back ( <_< )

the database server is currently a dual 300 mhz machine thats like 8 years old.

I think I put it into shock by making it my backup server.

lol

I'm always amazed at how much time you put into this site. If it were me, I'd have just left the site down for the next 2 days with a message, sever carshed, will be back when new one comes.

Good job Cain.

I went there and found 2 servers with blue screens, one with a black screen, and 2 not running.

took me 9 hours to fix everything, and I am pretty sure the database server is going to die again before the new one shows up...not to mention I now have a second dead server to fix.

JOY!

a.k.a. the blue screen of death? Anyways good job <_<

JOY!

a.k.a. the blue screen of death? Anyways good job <_<

si, the bsod was killing me today.

not to mention the "Mysterious Puff of Blue Smoke"...one of my favorites.

like neo said, god hates you, so i guess your 8 hours of hell are finally over cain? great job on the servers, cant wait till the new one.

Yeah uhh did you actually ban people for messaging you on AIM :blink: You must have one heck of a hit list then lol ;o btw that was sort of hard to read for those of us... who do not speak 'leet' on a daily basis <_< especially for me that finds it a tad pointless but what do I know im not a guy I dont know how you people think!

you put way to much time into this to do it for free, we should all feel so much gratitude and not take this as a given, its your time, thank you again

gj tenjy....btw....shit just dont like u does it? i say u kick its ass! :wub: i sry to hear all this bad stuff happening to u. dat stuffs gotta bite teh bullet.