wow. just wow.

tenjuna

• Site Owner

yeah, I think there was a power problem at the studio.

I went there and found 2 servers with blue screens, one with a black screen, and 2 not running.

the database server had no hard drive, neither did the email server.

took me 9 hours to fix everything, and I am pretty sure the database server is going to die again before the new one shows up...not to mention I now have a second dead server to fix.

JOY!

I went there and found 2 servers with blue screens, one with a black screen, and 2 not running.

took me 9 hours to fix everything, and I am pretty sure the database server is going to die again before the new one shows up...not to mention I now have a second dead server to fix.

JOY!

a.k.a. the blue screen of death? Anyways good job <_<

• Site Owner

JOY!

a.k.a. the blue screen of death? Anyways good job <_<

si, the bsod was killing me today.

not to mention the "Mysterious Puff of Blue Smoke"...one of my favorites.

Yeah uhh did you actually ban people for messaging you on AIM :blink: You must have one heck of a hit list then lol ;o btw that was sort of hard to read for those of us... who do not speak 'leet' on a daily basis <_< especially for me that finds it a tad pointless but what do I know im not a guy I dont know how you people think!