*** R.I.P Snoopy ***

HeX3D_D2

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast someone actually gave a fuck and pc'd shit for you goddamn lazy fucks, snoopy atleast took the time to price check your fucking 33 hotos whenever no one else bothered, and half the items were like fucking impossible to accurately price check, honestly how can you put a price on rare items? And people complain about bad price checking but how would they know what shit is fucking worth when they're asking for the goddamn thing to be price checked in the first place? Hypocritical jungle bunnies.

Atleast someone actually gave a fuck and pc'd shit for you goddamn lazy fucks, snoopy atleast took the time to price check your fucking 33 hotos whenever no one else bothered, and half the items were like fucking impossible to accurately price check, honestly how can you put a price on rare items? And people complain about bad price checking but how would they know what shit is fucking worth when they're asking for the goddamn thing to be price checked in the first place? Hypocritical jungle bunnies.

his position was completely voluntary, he didnt HAVE to do anything, he wanted to. half this site would be more then happy to be on the site-staff if it meant they had to PC, and they probably wouldnt bitch about it half as much.

know what your talking about befor you open your mouth, idiot.

i think snoopy did a good job pc'in. He tried didnt he? he wasted all that time to pc 4.5k+ items and stuff didnt he? Where were the other pc'ers? For every 10 Pc's snoopy made someone else made 1. So what if every so often he messes up on a pc every few(he was accurate on 90% of them <_< )

Agree'd the fact that he took the time to pc our 4k items should be enough

* Hands down whoever agree's with the auction that has been taken is defiantly a pussy & a suck up, yet another 12yr old hoping to get into DTrades Staff

I can delete this if I wanted to just because I can, isnt that fun? I congratulate Snoopy for PC'ing all the items he did and not bitching about having to do it. What happened to him is between him and Tenjuna, so you can hop on off Snoopys wang. This is another worthless thread.

Godly-PK enjoys rubbing his prepube balls to Hentai. Where Squids have sex with animated women.

naw

go buy members 2 more please

Ty

i asure you 90% of his were off

wow are you a fucking dumbass or what. people donating for memebrs II helps run this site thats why it was created you worhtless ignorant piece of shit.

as for snoopy. who cares hes a dumbass and doesnt know what hes tlaking about. fuck you both

so i guess your bought members 2?

wow lol figured

nah i quit d2 and donated my account to tenjy to slel off of use because hes the one paying 300$ a month for you to fag off and be a dumbass around. if it wasnt for memebrs II and tenjy you wouldnt be able to post here worthless piece of shit filth please go suicide and rid us of your life

wow harsh words...

your sister likes my big cock in her...she really likes the whips and chains when i beat her

im sure my sister would prolly beat the shit out of you if you looked at her wrong. shit im sure anyone could beat the fuck out of you pale face skinny piece of shit body. Fuck id even put money on snoopy the fat piece he is to take you out

wow lol figured

nah i quit d2 and donated my account to tenjy to slel off of use because hes the one paying 300$ a month for you to fag off and be a dumbass around. if it wasnt for memebrs II and tenjy you wouldnt be able to post here worthless piece of shit filth please go suicide and rid us of your life

ive donated nearly the amount for m2, but im not m2, so i resent the M2+tenjy keeps this site going... thats bull shit, you gota give credit to the kids that arnt rich in d2, and have money to shit out.. they give that 5$, and it may nto be alot to cain, but the fact that they do give a shit about the site, and at least try and give..deservers respect... so its not the M2+tenjy= site stays up....

Majority of donations comes in the 5-10 ammounts.

wow lol figured

ive donated nearly the amount for m2, but im not m2, so i resent the M2+tenjy keeps this site going... thats bull shit, you gota give credit to the kids that arnt rich in d2, and have money to shit out.. they give that 5$, and it may nto be alot to cain, but the fact that they do give a shit about the site, and at least try and give..deservers respect... so its not the M2+tenjy= site stays up....

so they get 1 star which is respect.. suck a dick.. your lucky you get a star.. other sites dont get shit...

• Site Owner

wow lol figured

if only that were true.

unfortunately the top 3 donors have donated at least 3 times as much as everyone else combined.

if you take out the 100+ donators, I would be surprised if the year to date total was over $200 combined.

it is in fact the whales that help me keep this going, but as I have pointed out many many times, I appreciated EVERY SINGLE DONATION, no matter how much it is.

WE ALL keep this site running, not just me.

anyway, this thread made me laugh, so to teh HOR it goes.

hex you are such a whore.

<_<

* Hands down whoever agree's with the auction that has been taken is defiantly a pussy & a suck up, yet another 12yr old hoping to get into DTrades Staff

hate 12 yr olds more? ill kick ur ass any time.

btw, ur the fuckin suck up...

R I P Snoopy... what a joke! LOL.

BTW: the reason snoopy had so many pcs is because EWVERY fucking time he was on the forums 24/7 pcing before vamp could get to it, thats why he had 130 posts/day consistantly.

gg <_<

LEARN TO SPELL U FAT FUCK. IM 12 AND I KNOW HOW TO SPELL ACTION BITCH

hmm clay ahs a small weiner still

dude really wanan fuck with me?

6'4 330 lbs..kk so i play football..ill ezpk anyone on this fourm

Yes, and all your assbackward honkey friends who play Football with you, havent beatent he shit out of you after knowning the fact you enjoy Hentai and squids fucking 7 year olds.

Fuck, I forgot they are just as likely to pork their 7 year old sister while wearing a squid costume as you are. Also 6'4 330. Fatass, apperantly Football isnt doing shit for you and neither is lying.

he should be glad cain gave him the chance to get that many posts

Gave me a chance? Ok like vamp or enzo or infamy could still pc when they "quit aka got lazy?"

please pay the 300? per month to keep this godly site up and take tiem out of your real life for a game you play once a month

300 aint shit for him, btw he kinda does have a nice job?? Im sure he brings in at LEAST 50G a year

sorry im 16

and its like 1 in the morninng after being up 47 hours - Godly-Pk

Eekkk talk about me? pfft?

dmc236- link plz.

hate 12 yr olds more? ill kick ur ass any time.

btw, ur the fuckin suck up...

R I P Snoopy... what a joke! LOL.

BTW: the reason snoopy had so many pcs is because EWVERY fucking time he was on the forums 24/7 pcing before vamp could get to it, thats why he had 130 posts/day consistantly.

gg - "UnderDog"

LOL kid I want a s/s of ur little batman shirt and size 12 jeans plz, LOLK

And to bad at the time I really didnt have much to do soooo I sat on the computer, woohooo big deal shit happens. I happen to have a life now.

Fyi* I didnt want pc'er back and I had planned to quit in a few weeks anyway, I just wanted retired staff or members II nothing more, nothing less.

second, wtf kind of crack are you smoking? where are you getting that I would lock a topic and ban ppl for flaming me? since I have NEVER done this, where is your precedent on making that assumption?

no shit man. this isnt the fucking gay ass, DEAD, PN site. :wub::wub:

tenjuna runs the site, and IMO he's more then fair to the staff. being on the staff is a privlidge, not a right. i have a lot of respect for snoopy, but if he's not doing his job, he shouldn't be allowed to be on staff any more. the pcing needs to be done, its an important job and if its not being done, it slows the site down alot. people also start bitching and bumping their p/c threads after 4 days and no answer.

wow lol figured

if only that were true.

unfortunately the top 3 donors have donated at least 3 times as much as everyone else combined.

if you take out the 100+ donators, I would be surprised if the year to date total was over $200 combined.

it is in fact the whales that help me keep this going, but as I have pointed out many many times, I appreciated EVERY SINGLE DONATION, no matter how much it is.

WE ALL keep this site running, not just me.

anyway, this thread made me laugh, so to teh HOR it goes.

hex you are such a whore.

:wub:

The point of wut i said was to ease the "so called tension" They way they were saying it... the people that donate small amounts dont get credit... and that only m2 are the "real donators" the people that do all they can to pitch in that 5$ should get the credit!

angel, revan, and enzo are top 3 rite? they are just amazeing. :wub:

second, wtf kind of crack are you smoking? where are you getting that I would lock a topic and ban ppl for flaming me? since I have NEVER done this, where is your precedent on making that assumption?

no shit man. this isnt the fucking gay ass, DEAD, PN site. :wub::wub:

tenjuna runs the site, and IMO he's more then fair to the staff. being on the staff is a privlidge, not a right. i have a lot of respect for snoopy, but if he's not doing his job, he shouldn't be allowed to be on staff any more. the pcing needs to be done, its an important job and if its not being done, it slows the site down alot. people also start bitching and bumping their p/c threads after 4 days and no answer.

Go take a look at pc now... its only 5 pages behind

.This thread is pointless, tenj cant even respond to a im or pm I send him = woohoo Idk to get anything anymore (Even though a nice fat ty would be nice..)

• Site Owner

no shit man. this isnt the fucking gay ass, DEAD, PN site. :lol::wub:

Go take a look at pc now... its only 5 pages behind

.This thread is pointless, tenj cant even respond to a im or pm I send him = woohoo Idk to get anything anymore (Even though a nice fat ty would be nice..)

gee, maybe its because I had to hire brand new people to do PCs, who are still learning the ropes?

not to mention half of those pc's were ones you ignored or were too busy to deal with, so let's not get all high and mighty, shall we?

as for your complaint about not getting thanked or getting a reply, perhaps you should open your eyes and take a look around...specifically:

yeah, at one time you did a great a job, and I thank you for it...but that ended months ago, and even when I put you back as PC'er nothing happened.

as for why you didn't get a reply, you are #53 down on the waiting list on a PM reply...you wanted immediate, and I don't have time for immediate.

I assume I don't have to answer that now...one less PM in the overflowing PM box of joy.

http://www.dtrades.org/index.php?act=ST&f=...=0#entry1113196

:wub: