Hiring Again

tenjuna

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well my post count doesnt show alot compared to most people around here, but I would be Very interested in beomcing a Diablo Mod or Junior Mod. I understand completely the Palapk Dueling Ladders and Dtrades aren't exactly connected, but I am a global mod over there and do my job correctly and effieciently. I'm also a moderator at the Palapk Nation 4th in the command line of almost 1000 members. Also im fair, on forums alot, have the time to do the job, will and can do the job effiently, I help people xfer and mod trades everyday (safe xfer list over at pn), fun and hardworking guy.

im in for junior mod, i havent been on much lately, but football almost over.. so ill b on alot more.

i deffinatly vouch for ryan, been on my F L for a while, even been on my accounts before. Very trustworthy. Always telling me when something goes wrong in the trade sections, hes my gg special little helper.

As much as I would like the position as a junior mod I most likely won' gain access to the situation, however, I will vouche/recommend Slappy to become a junior mod or Land Shark (if he applies)

Reasons for me to become a junior moderator: i dont' have issues with anyone, no one has issues with me. I've been stolen from countless times and only smile on the events that occur. Though the events are unneeded for them to happen to me, it's just a game. Also now that I only have 1 character who is finally completely full geared I have nothing much to do. I join duel games and go to chaos sanctuary to level then maybe duel. Other than doing those 2 things, it's pretty dull for no one to have use for me. I have no grudges against anyone (maybe Vamphunt) but even with Jason, I'll still help him if he needs a moderator for some reason and if I am the only one available at the time. Personal issues do not interfere with my duties I must tend to.

I've made it on the safe xfer list already with less than 400 posts because everyone who has interacted with me knows of my trust and honesty. I've been scammed many times from people on here and off here and for such things to happen is not wanted nor needed. Thus helping moderate trades will help me ensure such events won't occur again with people who ask me to moderate their trades.

Though I am at college often, I am either there or online. I'm not one to complain about people requesting for a mod decision type of deal at a constant pace. And I'll go out of my way to do whatever it takes that the site requires. I mean, what do I to do on d2 that is more important than helping other people? If all I do is duel and level, it won't bother me to stop what I'm doing and do something else. Besides, online, I'm easily accessible since I'm like always on AIM and thats the fastest way to reach me and since most people use AIM (or take 3min to install it if need be). And I'm also willing to accept schedule times to do certain things that can work somewhat around the massive amount of free time I possess. Since I no longer work, I'm around quite often.

As for the position (i forget the name of it) where if it means you have to know one specific character class, I have a lot of knowledge about all characters and whatever I don't know, I could ask my best d2 friend Shain (who quit). He knows just about every type of build and what bps for each character and stuff up to mid 1.10. With the new runewords out both of us don't know the things required for them. And whatever I don't know I'm sure I can find out what is needed from my other 2 d2 friends/acquaintances.

For other moderating reasons, I know full well on documnetation of what peopel claim to be permed and rules and regulations. For example, before any trade occurs, I have both me and the other person state what the trade is for and our d2 account name(s) and dtrades account name. Then if the item is permed, I have them or me add that it is permed, vouched by whoever they listed or I listed (PMs if they want as well) and if a full refund will be given if it does poof. I still have all of my screen shots/conversations saved since I started the idea of documenting everything I did. I was tired of losing supposed permed 20/5s and not having evidence to prove that they claimed they were permed or no dtrades/d2 account name evidence.

I see many people apply for the positions that are opened though, most of us won't make it. I hope you choose/elect the best of the best people.

If I do gain the position of a junior moderator, will it be okay if I was able to turn down some requests if they are rude or discriminating? As in "kurumi you whore, i need mod for this trade". Because as you may know of, VampHunt sent me some rather disrespectful messages and claimed them to be just 'kidding' when it's not funny at all. I do not tolerate racial slurs and any form of racism/idiotcy. So if that prevents me from being a mod, then I guess I won't be cut out for the job. Otherwise, I would be honored to be on the dtrades staff. It's something (as dumb as it may or may not sound) I've wanted to do since... around the first month of being on the forum.

The community is good and the demand for moderators seems to increase as time goes on. And I know how it feels to want to do a trade real bad with someone but no mods will help or are around at the time and the person you were going to trade ends up losing interests or finds a better deal.

Reasons for Slappy: apparently you (cain) and drew are somewhat good buds or something. He is very trustworthy and a good guy. Also if he has approval by 99white99(josh) to be on josh's account, then thats highly trustworthy. Though I don't know Drew that well myself, from just the brief amount we talked, he was extremely nice/trustworthy. But you'd have more opinions about him than I do, I have nothing bad to say about him.

Another person I would advise you to add is Land Shark. He is very nice, very trustworthy and he too is on the safe xfer list. Since he deals with paypal sometimes and has some really good items that he trades and gains trust from people about his stuff, he too would make a great moderator. But that is only if he wants the position. I don't know him all that well myself, though I could gain acquaintanceship with him if need be.

Thank you for your time, and I hope you and the staff make the best of the best decisions. I am sure the people you select will be very much appreictive for the position.

Hello, I would love to be a part of the staff. I screwed up last time you were hiring and didn't apply, when I should have. Since my old 'home' is gone now, I would love to help this site prosper. I worked up the ranks to become a global mod at d2trading, and the only complaint I had was from warning someone for breaking the rules. :)

I'll do whatever I can to help. Just let me know.

Thanks.

-Nick

• Site Owner

this is closed for now.

thanks to everyone for your interest.

I now have to go through the process of retiring staff, promoting current staff, and the validating all of you to make sure you aren't Mike or Jeet or any of my other problem children.

Bloodsh3d was actually Mike when he posted here, since Mike stole Blood's account at the time.

phuck3r.

anyway, it will take a little while, but this is very high priority to me.