Sign in to follow this  
tenjuna

New Admin

major change in staff today...I have Enzo as the night shift admin, and have Have madlib for day shift.

Since Enzo is busy with college and his site, I am sure this is one huge thing off his shoulders anyway.

:wub:

Heya. I'll be doing my best to keep this site running as well. No, I am not a nazi and I won't be cracking down for slightly off topic things, etc. But just read the rules :wub:

I would like to formally say congrats on the promotion and I know that if you serve the community half as well as Enzo did, then you will be a great asset to everyone here.

I will miss you Enzo. *Hugs*

John D.

Zach SCAMmeD mE (said he'd teach me how to use smiter, he still pwns me wtf?)

Anyways, congratulations seth, thanks bryn, and good work cain.

~Luke :wub:

Heya. I'll be doing my best to keep this site running as well. No, I am not a nazi and I won't be cracking down for slightly off topic things, etc. But just read the rules :wub:

Congratulations Madlib? I trust you wont crack down to much like some certain moderators from other forums *cough cough jsp cough* >.> What???? I didn't say nuffin

Zach SCAMmeD mE (said he'd teach me how to use smiter, he still pwns me wtf?)

Anyways, congratulations seth, thanks bryn, and good work cain.

~Luke :wub:

B) I vouch. MadLib? also scammed my heart. B)

Heya. I'll be doing my best to keep this site running as well. No, I am not a nazi and  I won't be cracking down for slightly off topic things, etc. But just read the rules :wub:

lies! LIES! dont listen to him.... he'll take your children in the night.... B)

Heya. I'll be doing my best to keep this site running as well. No, I am not a nazi and  I won't be cracking down for slightly off topic things, etc. But just read the rules :wub:

lies! LIES! dont listen to him.... he'll take your children in the night.... B)

OH NOES HIDE YOUR BABEEEEEZ!! T.T

jk GG Madlib? = <3<3<3

Good job B)

Thank you enzo for what you have done her at dtrades, I do hope that work, school, and life doesnt remove you from us. I can understand being busy, I think you deserve much praise for what you have done for us.

Madlib?, well what can i say, I miss your flames in the BR on d2t (R.I.P) you had some of the best. Golf clap for you, I hope cain doesnt wear you out. Congrats.

Congratulations, I only have one question.

If I do not type your name correctly using the alternative capitlization and punctuation (?) are you going to get anal?

Cuz i'm lazy, y'see...and that requires a whole new level of effort.

So, I think i'll just call you Mad-L, that'll be cool, eh?

as long as enzo stays a d2 player and sells d2 items i am happy and good luck with your school work man its important lol.

no offence but umm i never really noticed mAdLiB?. do you tend to try and not stick out? but im sure ur compatant. :wub:

if not we just gonna have to brib enzo's teachers so he can be admin again lol B)

I think madlib? was the best mod ever..seriously i really like wut he do and im sure at 99% that he will do the job!!

GooD Job Madlib?

lol kiss butt much?! jk but i agree with u and tenjy was a good time for a change and TY Enzo for supporting the site all this time.......ENZO WILL NOT DIE but GO MADLIB!!! :wub: