New Admin

tenjuna

Heya. I'll be doing my best to keep this site running as well. No, I am not a nazi and I won't be cracking down for slightly off topic things, etc. But just read the rules :wub:

Congratulations Madlib? I trust you wont crack down to much like some certain moderators from other forums *cough cough jsp cough* >.> What???? I didn't say nuffin

Heya. I'll be doing my best to keep this site running as well. No, I am not a nazi and  I won't be cracking down for slightly off topic things, etc. But just read the rules :wub:

lies! LIES! dont listen to him.... he'll take your children in the night.... B)

OH NOES HIDE YOUR BABEEEEEZ!! T.T

jk GG Madlib? = <3<3<3

Good job B)

Thank you enzo for what you have done her at dtrades, I do hope that work, school, and life doesnt remove you from us. I can understand being busy, I think you deserve much praise for what you have done for us.

Madlib?, well what can i say, I miss your flames in the BR on d2t (R.I.P) you had some of the best. Golf clap for you, I hope cain doesnt wear you out. Congrats.

as long as enzo stays a d2 player and sells d2 items i am happy and good luck with your school work man its important lol.

no offence but umm i never really noticed mAdLiB?. do you tend to try and not stick out? but im sure ur compatant. :wub:

if not we just gonna have to brib enzo's teachers so he can be admin again lol B)

I think madlib? was the best mod ever..seriously i really like wut he do and im sure at 99% that he will do the job!!

GooD Job Madlib?

lol kiss butt much?! jk but i agree with u and tenjy was a good time for a change and TY Enzo for supporting the site all this time.......ENZO WILL NOT DIE but GO MADLIB!!! :wub: