Selling My Dtrades Account

Pimp4life

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator
This will only get funnier when he gets banned for being a retard.

So vouched, kid you really need to just stop posting. You stop responding, we stop flaming. It's that simple.

Uhh you mean by like 15 out of the few thousand on this site?

So you admit to being owned, damn kid, bury yourself deeper into the loser grave :wub:.

hahah your just feeding my enjoyment , keep on flaming me lol act like it hurts my feelings :wub: lol, Um.... No , Im gonna keep responding becuase its my fucking thread bitch , since you 15 or so idiots have no lifes and will keep flaming maybe this thread will become the thread with the most replys

lets see...

hahah your just feeding my enjoyment , keep on flaming me lol act like it hurts my feelings :wub: lol, Um.... No , Im gonna keep responding becuase its my fucking thread bitch , since you 15 or so idiots have no lifes and will keep flaming maybe this thread will become the thread with the most replys

lets see...

you enjoy being raped like a 4 year old girl at a football game huh?

you have to get your priorities straight, than stop playing d2 kid

I BUY THE FORAM ACCOUNT!!!!!!111111 I R TOO LAZY TO MAKE A PIMP NAME!!!111oneshift+1

How much B)

Il give yah it for a Dollar!

OMFG UBER DEAL

Common Losers Come Reply in this thread i wana hit 300 replies!

I don't like u... :wub:

k...

I don't like you either L01

K, so that makes 1/5000 people that like you

4999/5000 people that think you are a sad mistake of a human

I BUY THE FORAM ACCOUNT!!!!!!111111 I R TOO LAZY TO MAKE A PIMP NAME!!!111oneshift+1

How much B)

OMFG UBER DEAL

k...

But I said I didn't like him..

How much B)

OMFG UBER DEAL

k...

But I said I didn't like him..

yeah, that 1/5000 was himself...

B)

:lol:

:lol:

Actually its more like 15 people that dont like me out of the 5000 and these 15 people have no true reason to even hate me lol

such as agent jags , kid stfu you loser , you have tried to suck up to tenjuna doing shit like the donation thread etc and its got you lnow where and you think it will but it wont , get a fucking life , you dont know me , we were never friends no did i even do anything to you alien , zerg or any of these other jackasses posting in here

this thread was done over like a week ago.... simple mistake = over

quit posting damn its n ot even funny anymore.. go talk shit in your little piece of shit Bg thread and il take care of my HOR thread kk?

Actually its more like 15 people that dont like me out of the 5000 and these 15 people have no true reason to even hate me lol

such as agent jags , kid stfu you loser , you have tried to suck up to tenjuna doing shit like the donation thread etc and its got you lnow where and you think it will but it wont , get a fucking life , you dont know me , we were never friends no did i even do anything to you alien , zerg or any of these other jackasses posting in here

this thread was done over like a week ago.... simple mistake = over

quit posting damn its n ot even funny anymore.. go talk shit in your little piece of shit Bg thread and il take care of my HOR thread kk?

troll

ok pimp4life, can i call you kiddo? k, thanks

anyway kiddo, i must say that you are a stupid fucker that talks trash online to feel tough when in reality, you are a 12 year old 4 feet 6 inches tall and weighs 200 pounds. u are probably crying right now and sticking u 1 inch penis into ur 1 year old sisters mouth... u say i wanna get with my girl.. aww is she in diapers? fuckin shit, quit acting like a tough guy and STFU

GOT IT U STUPID SHIT? I THINK THIS WHOLE FUCKIN SITE IS SO FED UP WITH UR SHIT

i think tenjy keeeps you around so we can have fun flaming you..

ur prolly retarded too, considering that u like to be flamed... can u spell MORON? kk, gg thanks nub, go change ur "girl's" diapers kiddo

this thread was done over like a  week ago.... simple mistake = over

troll

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

Your The Fucking Forum Troll , I Keep my Eye on 2 Threads , This one And Who Thinks Alien Is a Attention Whore SO Fuck off Troll , Go Investigate me Some More Bitch Seeing as you have been doing it all day , well atleast you have been trying to ....

this thread was done over like a  week ago.... simple mistake = over

troll

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

ATTENTION WHORE

Your The Fucking Forum Troll , I Keep my Eye on 2 Threads , This one And Who Thinks Alien Is a Attention Whore SO Fuck off Troll , Go Investigate me Some More Bitch Seeing as you have been doing it all day , well atleast you have been trying to ....

yeah and me + all of dtrades own you in whatever the fuck thread you bring your 11 year old ass to aswell.

im lost..... Where dose it say he is banned :wub:

anyway.

u said 15

jags=16

worngturing=freind=dontl ikeu=17

me=18

kenny=19

pwnd=20

gene_starwind(dontlikeu)=21

ive yet to see one person stand up for you... your a no good peice of shit...

comon dont sit and lie to yourself, i guess it it boots your ego thinking your cool, go to jsp, jackasses fit in over there.

anyway.

u said 15

jags=16

me=18

kenny=19

pwnd=20

comon dont sit and lie to yourself, i guess it it boots your ego thinking your cool, go to jsp, jackasses fit in over there.

Why is my name there lol. PIMP GO AWAY WE ALL HATE U. (Visit my first hate thread)

anyway.

u said 15

jags=16

me=18

kenny=19

pwnd=20

comon dont sit and lie  to yourself, i guess it it boots your ego thinking your cool, go to jsp, jackasses fit in over there.

Why is my name there lol. PIMP GO AWAY WE ALL HATE U. (Visit my first hate thread)

stfu bitch , go beg tenjy for a staff title some more please...

im lost..... Where dose it say he is banned B)

anyway.

u said 15

jags=16

me=18

kenny=19

pwnd=20

comon dont sit and lie  to yourself, i guess it it boots your ego thinking your cool, go to jsp, jackasses fit in over there.

:wub:

anyway.

u said 15

jags=16

me=18

kenny=19

pwnd=20

I don't grobble for anything. I don't post in the bg but u seem to bring that part out of me.

anyway.

u said 15

jags=16

me=18

kenny=19

pwnd=20

K bye don't come back now attention whore...

If you want "Pimp4life" To shutup just stop flaming him. He's gonna keep doing this over and over. Yet it's quite sad that some of the people flaming him already proved a point. Yet he shows more stupid comebacks. Really sad

Then again he brought up this fucking thread... So who knows how long he will spam until someone actually fucking close's this already.

Pimp4life, I wanna bring it to your'e attention that you are the dumbest motherfucker iv'e seen on dtrades. Im not the only one who hate's you. Many people here do just because... Your'e a fucking moron.

Iv'e came to conclusion that you need to cry over your cheating girlfriend, Instead of this. Quite pathetic. Soo.. Please do us and everyone a favor.. Just quit already. And if i see you post again. Il'l make sure you wont post again. Because this is enough to make you shutup.

If you want "Pimp4life" To shutup just stop flaming him. He's gonna keep doing this over and over. Yet it's quite sad that some of the people flaming him already proved a point. Yet he shows more stupid comebacks. Really sad

Then again he brought up this fucking thread... So who knows how long he will spam until someone actually fucking close's this already.

Pimp4life, I wanna bring it to your'e attention that you are the dumbest motherfucker iv'e seen on dtrades. Im not the only one who hate's you. Many people here do just because... Your'e a fucking moron.

Iv'e came to conclusion that you need to cry over your cheating girlfriend, Instead of this. Quite pathetic. Soo.. Please do us and everyone a favor.. Just quit already. And if i see you post again. Il'l make sure you wont post again. Because this is enough to make you shutup.

HAHHAHAHHA , your a fucking dumb little bitch , ur like a damn bug always iming me on yahoo, asking me to fix your sig and asking me whats wrong lol? Stfu dick il keep replying as much as i want to and ide like to see you stop me? And reason this Bitch(Dangerous) is mad is becuase i never wana talk to his stupid ass on yahoo messanger

get over it yah fucking cry baby

Lol kid, I asked you too fix it up nicely thats all. But i never noticed that you were such a fag. Till now i know that you're pathetic. And kid. I dont IM your ass on yahoo, Iv'e blocked you days ago.. I hate seeing your little messages saying you're gonna slit your wrists because of your girlfriend and shit. Fucking kid. Get some brains when you flame me.

Lol kid, I asked you too fix it up nicely thats all. But i never noticed that you were such a fag. Till now i know that you're pathetic. And kid. I dont IM your ass on yahoo, Iv'e blocked you days ago.. I hate seeing your little messages saying you're gonna slit your wrists because of your girlfriend and shit. Fucking kid. Get some brains when you flame me.

HHAHAHA Slit my Wrists? Uhh all they have said is like o im sick , or uhh just got dumped maybe or it said i love christin dick head , also then how come ur always iming me on ur dumb ass tainted123 or some gay shit account on yahoo? go slit ur own fucking wrists yah immature cry baby , also you said oo im the biggest fucking moron ur last post but now you said until now im a fag? you dont make any sense FUCK OFF and common ide really like to see you make me stop talking... YOU CAN DO SHIT YOU NOBODY

Nice grammar. :wub:

YOU CAN DO SHIT YOU NOBODY, Yes i can do what i please.. Was that a typo? thanks for the compliment.

Taintedheart123, Yeah thats my screename. Just because you think its a slit wrist kind of thing. Its not.. Its my old sn btw. Jesus christ kid.

And last time i Ime'd you i quoted "Slit your wrists" because you were too fucking stupid. You need a life..

Seriously.. Like i said earlier.. You need to shutup before i really hurt them feelings.

YOU CAN DO SHIT YOU NOBODY, Yes i can do what i please.. Was that a typo? thanks for the compliment.

Taintedheart123, Yeah thats my screename. Just because you think its a slit wrist kind of thing. Its not.. Its my old sn btw. Jesus christ kid.

And last time i Ime'd you i quoted "Slit your wrists" because you were too fucking stupid. You need a life..

Seriously.. Like i said earlier.. You need to shutup before i really hurt them feelings.

Dave 1

Fag4Life -1349