Selling My Dtrades Account

Pimp4life

Ok guys i am going to be going back to school , getting a car and a job and i got be with my girl and i dont think il have anytime for this site anymore , its sad but true ...

This account has Donated 100x+ Currency and you have the Silver crown present looking thing , also 2.60$ paypal us dollars where donated and you have 1 green star ...

Has a Pimp Title

Also this is Champion of about 5 Games and the Scores will not be beaten...

Ecspecialy on the Dynamite game(1337 Kick ups on it)...

Also a pimp sig/Avatar are in the process of being made for the Account...

It has 1.3k+ Posts and Not one Warn...

Also when i close this i will change the email to yours...

20$ Us Paypal Dollars Closes..

Offer Away

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It isint listen in the Forum rules as not being allowed and this cant become a Scam becuase if i didnt give you the Account//Password you could just ask tenjuna , Im not here to scam im just trying to sell this account so some other person can be a Pimp on dtrades.org

Ok i guess this isint allowed even though its not listen in the Rules anywhere but what ever Wnd Says Goes yah know

Close this pleasde ,il just sell it to one of my Friends :(

Selling accounts of any sort is NOT allowed. Donation stars are not for trophies, i have donated 150 currency and do care for the star. If people want to donate just for the stars, they're really dumb. As for selling your account, no thanks, that would be either multiple account users OR banned members using accounts, either/or is a ban.

Holy fuck, this has to be one of the most retarded bullshit threads Ive ever read. Wow maybe I should sell my Dtrades account, because the name is Pro and I have BG rape history?

Theres no way people could scam? I would fucking hope someone scammed you for that shitty fucking account name. Honestly how can you consider yourself a Pimp if you cant handle having a Social life and visiting a website?

Im sorry but your shoes.. do they velcro up instead of lace up? Im sure the riggorous adventure of tieing knots baffles you every day as you wake up in your Adult Huggies.

If there ever was a fucking poster boy for Incompetence it is you.

Ok guys i am going to be going back to school , getting a car and a job and i got be with my girl and i dont think il have anytime for this site anymore , its sad but true ...

This account has Donated 100x+ Currency and you have the Silver crown present looking thing , also 2.60$ paypal us dollars where donated and you have 1 green star ...

Has a Pimp Title

Also this is Champion of about 5 Games and the Scores will not be beaten...

Ecspecialy on the Dynamite game(1337 Kick ups on it)...

Also a pimp sig/Avatar are in the process of being made for the Account...

It has 1.3k+ Posts and Not one Warn...

Also when i close this i will change the email to yours...

20$ Us Paypal Dollars Closes..

Offer Away

ROFL

Wow, is it just me or...... Sumtin catches my eye.

His title

That pimp shit

his avatar, that girl

ALways donating

Hmm..... Soon as 420 got banned, this name poped up "outa retirement"

420 had EXACT same avatar+ title and was always donating.

Maybe its just me but hes probaly That guy.

any connection perhaps?

Pimp4life

Total Cumulative Posts 1,345

( 0.19% of total forum posts )

Posts per day 79.6

Wtf ?

And he was the one calling people nerds ?

Yeah right.

he was let back to dtrades and the day he was let back is the day it says he joined. he still kept his post count from before that, at 1 point he was at over 300 posts per day

...although that doesnt change the fact that hes retarded :wub:

Holy fuck, this has to be one of the most retarded bullshit threads Ive ever read. Wow maybe I should sell my Dtrades account, because the name is Pro and I have BG rape history?

Theres no way people could scam? I would fucking hope someone scammed you for that shitty fucking account name. Honestly how can you consider yourself a Pimp if you cant handle having a Social life and visiting a website?

Im sorry but your shoes.. do they velcro  up instead of lace up? Im sure the riggorous adventure of tieing knots baffles you every day as you wake up in your Adult Huggies.

If there ever was a fucking poster boy for Incompetence it is you.

:wub:B)B):lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yeah...its like that

Selling accounts of any sort is NOT allowed. Donation stars are not for trophies, i have donated 150 currency and do care for the star. If people want to donate just for the stars, they're really dumb. As for selling your account, no thanks, that would be either multiple account users OR banned members using accounts, either/or is a ban.

You didnt "donate" 150 currency. You paid tenjuna to have your store on this forum.

Also only really retarded people would need to buy another account just to have multiple accounts on this forum.

BTW, I havn't used the diablo forums in a while, but how did someone who was on the scammer list on d2trading become junior mod here? B)

Tenjuna, moving the thread here was kinda mean :wub: . He just made a simple mistake.